Deleted

How to mute music when someone speaking at Vent?

Well hello there.

I want to configure my system/vent/whatever to mute Winamp when any voice communication is detected. I've set in my sound options to 80% silence when detected but it doesn't work.
    I've got Win7 and using the newest version of Ventrilo.
    Integrating Vent with Winamp via r-click on users list.

Waiting for constructive help.
    Best regards.

Deleted
    Convince your guild to stop using Ventrilo and use Mumble, has sound mute when someone speaks in default:-)

Deleted
    We paid for Vent for 12 months so that option is not taking seriously

Deleted
    There is a bit of software out there called Preventrillo. It integrates with Winamp or WMP and I think VLC. You can set it to mute, pause or lower volume when voice is detected. Would post link but made account just for this post :<. Hope this helps!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazingaz1 View Post
    There is a bit of software out there called Preventrillo. It integrates with Winamp or WMP and I think VLC. You can set it to mute, pause or lower volume when voice is detected. Would post link but made account just for this post :<. Hope this helps!
    Okay gonna check it out and re-edit when confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    the built in ducking works just fine you have to tick both the transmitting and receiving boxes for it to work properly
    only thing that bugs me is that transmit is a prereq of receiving, I could give a damn if transmit some extra crap while I'm talking