Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Becuase you were allready connected to the internet, i didnt have my laptop or pc on 24/7 back in the day.
    So you're saying your computer was never connected to the internet, ever? I unplug it, lose my internet connection, steam tells me so, so I go into offline mode, restart steam, and good to go. Your point makes no sense.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Has nobody mentioned that there is a offline mode on steam?

GTA4... Enjoy your SecuROM

Quote Originally Posted by Olgierd View Post
    Today:

Attempt 1: "Whoopsie doopsie, can't connect your account".
    - Try to sign in to Steampowered.com = "Whoopsie doopsie, you need to enter TEH CODE OF UBAR AWESOME CUZ ITS BEEN A WHILE HERP DERP"
    - OK, fine, code entered, my account has indeed NOT been stolen by leet haksors, let's be happy about that shall we!
    - Fuck it, reboot.

Attempt 2: Steam signs in, but "Whoopsie doopsie, TEH GMAE IS CURENTLY UNAVAILABLE HERP DERP"
    - What game you ask? That would be GTA fucking IV. A single-player offline game, unless you count the abortion that is Social Club.
    - Of course, Steaminpileofshit.com has instructions half a page long on how to fix it. Question is, why do I need to fix it if it ran just bloody fine yesterday?

Bottom line: FUCK YOU STEAM. You were a goddamn abortion when you were first implemented, and you still are. Fuck you, and fuck your ET PHONE HOME functionality.

I think you need to lay off 4chan/reddit for a while you sound like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Olgierd View Post
    Today:

Attempt 1: "Whoopsie doopsie, can't connect your account".
    - Try to sign in to Steampowered.com = "Whoopsie doopsie, you need to enter TEH CODE OF UBAR AWESOME CUZ ITS BEEN A WHILE HERP DERP"
    - OK, fine, code entered, my account has indeed NOT been stolen by leet haksors, let's be happy about that shall we!
    - Fuck it, reboot.

Attempt 2: Steam signs in, but "Whoopsie doopsie, TEH GMAE IS CURENTLY UNAVAILABLE HERP DERP"
    - What game you ask? That would be GTA fucking IV. A single-player offline game, unless you count the abortion that is Social Club.
    - Of course, Steaminpileofshit.com has instructions half a page long on how to fix it. Question is, why do I need to fix it if it ran just bloody fine yesterday?

Bottom line: FUCK YOU STEAM. You were a goddamn abortion when you were first implemented, and you still are. Fuck you, and fuck your ET PHONE HOME functionality.
    Who's holding a gun to your head, forcing you to use their service?

Grow up, please.

Isn't GTA IV a GFWL application?

Is this ... Madness?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Steam is a great service and it sucks you apparently had issues. But you really do just come across as someone who cant handle a less than ideal situation with any sort of maturity. Do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you curse the way you did and refused to spell properly. I feel sorry for any service that has any sort of hiccups or issues that you use. If this is how you act with something like this, i would hate to see your reaction to your DVR not working or if your cell phone lost service. You seriously need to chill out and calm down and realize that not everything is going to work perfectly all the time. Get used to it, it's called life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubbzy View Post
    I think you need to lay off 4chan/reddit for a while you sound like an idiot.
    reddit loves Steam, thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh...

Please don't make threads just to rage. We aren't a blog.