Just how much of a dps increase is 2 piece t12

For both affliction and demo. I'm currently using shoulders off domo for my first piece and I have the option of getting chest, gloves or pants. I'm using ragnaros gloves and bethilac robe at the moment though and have 359 pants which would be a big int upgrade but I lose alot of hit and haste

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a similar position, I decided to pick up legs because I had the bethilac robe (Will be replacing that tomorrow)

Envious of Rag gloves though, no luck with the drop here. ]: I'd definetly go for the legs considering yours are only 359... your bethilac chest will be replaced with tier soon enough.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

t12 pants are huge upgrade on 359 - before the 300dps gain from 2set t12

Compare that to a pure-secondarystat shuffle, pretty straight forward choice - even if it only affects the short term.

That said, I am using rag gloves and tier legs - if you intend on using pants as offpiece, then it becomes more difficult - but from the sounds of it, you aren't, so be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're playing demo using beth chest is the clear choice.

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    On my normal Baleroc kill(10man) from tonight it was 308 dps over a 4:13 fight as Demonology.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c2fcs...?s=8270&e=8524

You had meta up 3 times over the course of a 4 minute fight? The RNG gods were kind to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonwell Chalice wasn't going to be up before boss died so I popped it with out it >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    You had meta up 3 times over the course of a 4 minute fight? The RNG gods were kind to you
    on any fight I get to actually have a single target rotation going 3 metas in 4 mins is the normal for me so i guess I have amazing rng to lol.

Made by dubbelbasse

That is just lucky. On average I get my Meta down to a 2 min CD which is nice since it lines up with Demon Soul and Moonwell.