Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    put together your own bot, baring that just don't pug with scrubs.

At least yours had a reason, I got booted from a BH group today for absolutely no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Play the game for more than 20 minutes and you start to lose hope in humanity.
    i lost hope in humanity long ago, my friend. People will do anything that please them, because it is a game and they can hide behind their pixels and not have to face repercussions.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2011-07-27 at 06:22 AM.

A perfect example of the community at the moment. Most of my toons are on a backwater shithole server (US - Caelestrasz) and it's impossible to pug anything. You can't even pug BH that's how bad the quality of players are. There are literally hundreds of players on my server with 360+ ilvl that can't break 10k dps. My hunter (353 ilvl) can do 21k yet still gets turned down for pugs because his gear isn't purple enough.

i feel you pain warwithin

i got kicked for wearing 384 ruthless pvp hit bracers (with +50 hit ench)

i mean, the instance drops 359, and u are complaining that im wearing 384.........

offtopic: am gonna lol wen dreamchaser gets infracted for calling Irony a troll

Its like the people looking for BH groups that are asking for ilvl 360 or better. Pure stupidity.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I got kicked from regural heroics because i got no 2nd trinket, only because i changed to holy few days ago and there was no avalaible trinket to get. ... All my gear was 359 + 353 and i was saving their asses, which were standing in a fire all the time.

I hope that they died at next boss/trash with a shity healer!

ITT: stupid people who don't know what "troll" means

10+ Year Old Account
    People make me lol at times . Especially those people that are like "Hurr, you have PVP gear which is better than PVE gear from here. You can not has join."

welcome to pugs, leave your facepalm at the door
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^

The best part would be that the RL cares this much about a PvP piece and his 'carefully assembled raid' wouldn't even be able to do Halfus. Be happy you got kicked.

Deleted
    as weenietot said be glad you got booted. I had the same happen to me in wrath my rogue was in full tier10.5 bdw gearscore over 6.4k and i got booted because i had a pvp offhand weap, nothing better had dropped yet. Only went in to help a guildy on his alt figurin my insane dps would make up for his lesser geared. they took him with his 5.2k gs but booted me for 1 bit of pvp.

Long story short he stayed with the run for the first 3 wipes but they couldnt kill the boss cause dps was too low ^_^

PowerGamez, lol Cael isnt that bad, i manage to even pug 2/7 or so Firelands bosses on my alts, Your just running with the bottom of the barrel like all servers do have.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You joined a raid with out having all of your gear gemmed and enchanted and you were kicked, I think your problem was you ran in to a good RL that did his job.
    Last edited by Shockzilla; 2011-07-27 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Gramer

15+ Year Old Account
    Write his name down. Karma is a bitch. >:3

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Seconding the above poster stating that you were more likely kicked because they got someone they wanted more (A friend, or guildy) after they got you, and felt that this was a better excuse to be rid of you.

Lolz all round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    There a Text here..it gone now
    What you need to do is to do a own group..if he comes...you say, "Your not epic enough"
    That how ya do it...or just say no..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    At least yours had a reason, I got booted from a BH group today for absolutely no reason.
    Still not having your legendary. This is BH! Go farm FL ffs!

Who cares you PuG your bound to get random shit one day or another, and ya ppl are dumb just the way the world works.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW community ftw, some people just have no idea..