Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    In that case it would be good for all casters. Intellect is our number one stat as well.
    No, that's not how it works. Arcane is very mana dependent, more so than any other dps class.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this trinket isn't anywhere on any lock spec's BiS list.

Affliction:
    rune_of_zeth,ilevel=378,quality=epic,stats=383crit,reforge=crit_hit,use=1277int_15dur_60cd
    darkmoon_card_volcano,ilevel=359,quality=epic,stats=321mastery,reforge=mastery_haste,equip =onspelldamage_1200+10fire_1600int_30%_12dur_45cd

In that case it would be good for all casters. Intellect is our number one stat as well.
    Not necessarily, arcane is the spec that gets the most dps per point of intelect.

Its our best stat but its 1 point of int gives arcane more damage than it gives us

Actually Hheart of Ignacious simms higher than both DMCV and RoZ.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/420/W..._Trinkets.html

Deleted
    /facepalm.

Please remove this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnawty View Post
    Actually Hheart of Ignacious simms higher than both DMCV and RoZ.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/420/W..._Trinkets.html
    You need to read the text at the top.

Note: The trinket charts now only evaluate procs, not passive stats!

So after including the passive stats of RoZ it beats HHoI.

Quote Originally Posted by Duhsquishuh View Post
    You need to read the text at the top.

Note: The trinket charts now only evaluate procs, not passive stats!

So after including the passive stats of RoZ it beats HHoI.
    The chart I linked =/= to the chart on EJ. You need to read and follow links before jumping to conclusions.
    Last edited by Gnawty; 2011-07-31 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnawty View Post
    The chart I linked =/= to the chart on EJ. You need to read and follow links before jumping to conclusions.
    They might not be the exact same chart, but you're still wrong. The chart you linked is still only evaluating the procs. You'll notice that the trinkets are in the exact same order as the chart on EJ. This is not coincidence. The only difference between your chart and the EJ one, is that you modeling total dps, and EJ modeled only the trinket procs. Either way, it's still only evaluating the procs.

Perhaps it is you who needs to read before jumping to conclusions.

This trinket is a mess. Currently the only spec it's BiS for is arcane. Meanwhile, they made the matrix restabilizer BiS for all agility classes. And that's what a trinket off of an end boss should be. They really bit the dust with this trinket. Give it what matrix has. Grants you haste, crit or mastery. Whichever is valued highest.
    I'm also like 99% sure it's BiS for boomkins too but yes alas after hoping for this trinket to be awesome since it's off of rag and all it's pretty garbage for locks. The int is pretty awesome with the increased ilvl Rag has but the proc is more or less useless >.>

Iam getting it it as soon noone else that have it as BIS wants it, Iam sure this trinket will be a good candidate for a buff.

I will grab it when it starts to go to offset just for fun in pvp, not serious PvP mind, just messing around in BG's/RBG's and TB

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoku View Post
    I'm also like 99% sure it's BiS for boomkins too but yes alas after hoping for this trinket to be awesome since it's off of rag and all it's pretty garbage for locks. The int is pretty awesome with the increased ilvl Rag has but the proc is more or less useless >.>
    I believe it is actually pretty good for boomkins.. Something about the proc getting benefit from their eclipse or something

---------- Post added 2011-08-02 at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Iam getting it it as soon noone else that have it as BIS wants it, Iam sure this trinket will be a good candidate for a buff.
    Picked it up a few days back for this reason, I think its likely to see a buff.

Thanks Sokogeka<3