15+ Year Old Account

Missed out on the turtle...

Okay so...today I was in Uldum fishing up Fathom Eels for fish feasts and on about the 3rd pool I actually fished up the Sea Turtle! Problem is...I clicked my fishing button so quickly the I must have bypassed the damn auto loot because I didn't get it! It was completely horrible luck...I do recast quickly...but 99% of the time It's not so quickly that I don't even loot.

So are there any addons that could stop me from clicking my fishing button so quick? Maybe put it on a 1 second or 2 second cooldown after I click the bobber? I would hate for something like this to happen again and I'd be a lot happier if I had some addon or macro assisting me.

Well I do not know of any addons that will do this for you, however a macro just might.

Code:
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    /cast Fishing
    I'm not sure if this will work on the accept loot button, but I'm sure it can be changed to.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just shift right click when you go to catch the fish and it will auto loot.

Explain it to a GM, they can give it to you. They have loot logs and will be able to see that you SHOULD have gotten it.

Yup all you can do is talk to a GM and see what happens.

If the item was never looted GMs don't know if it actually dropped because it is random. Since nothing in the logs would be able to show up, they may either feel sorry and believe you, or say that they can't confirm it. I've had this happen to me also in Oculus where my bag had the Blue Drake and I deleted it on accident cause I got it twice in a row. I could not get my drake back since I never actually looted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    If the item was never looted GMs don't know if it actually dropped because it is random. Since nothing in the logs would be able to show up, they may either feel sorry and believe you, or say that they can't confirm it. I've had this happen to me also in Oculus where my bag had the Blue Drake and I deleted it on accident cause I got it twice in a row. I could not get my drake back since I never actually looted it.
    Except there is an achievement that goes with getting the turtle. So the GMs should be able to see that they got the achievement but doesn't have the turtle and help them out.

You have to loot the turtle to get the achievement so it still stands that a GM can not help him.