what.
    you.
    quoted.

i know he is a paladin
    i know he cannot do the boss.

i was correcting the ppl who said it was impossible to solo
    by providing clips of hunter, warlock and mage SOLOING razorgore

impossible to solo as paladin =/= impossible to solo at all
    If you knew the info was irrelevent why bother posting it at all? This is not a general "can he be solo'd thread". Its a "can a paladin solo it" to which the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    and by "exploitable", you mean "smart use of game mechanics" right?

exploit: "i dont think that means what you think it means"

otherwise the vast majority of solo kills EVER are "exploits" as you say, which they are not
    Do we really have to get into the argument what is an exploit and what is not an exploit. It has been stated so many times that if you on purpose avoid a boss mechanic (by evading mobs on yogg, remake the platform in ICC or just evade despawn the mobs on Razorgore) it is an exploit that can get you banned. So ye, i think the videos he showed clearly are not smart use of game mechanics, but pure exploiting of a fight, by evade despawning mobs.

But, ofc if you think that evade bugging mobs on yogg or remaking platform in ICC is not an exploit, then i guess for you the kills shown on videos are not exploiting a fight.

P.S. To the guy asking the question about it being soloable, there is a video on youtube showing a prot warr soloing it( with the same exploit). So i guess a paladin can also solo razor.
    Last edited by Itakas; 2011-07-27 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    can u ge t2 head anywas? thought only original ony droped it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babon View Post
    can u ge t2 head anywas? thought only original ony droped it
    Nef drops it.

And for the sake of the thread, leave your peens at home, people. We don't need a 45 minute, thread subjugating argument between two people about whether or not some guys "neener neener boo boo I'm right you're not" post was appropriate.

To the OP: I did this once every week for a while on my warrior to get the rest of my Wrath set and 2 Ashkandis. Just bring a friend for phase one. I personally had my paladin friend come on her tank offspec. All of the adds will ignore Razorgore once he's channeling anyway, all your friend has to do is run around and pick them all up. Or if you don't have any tank / plate friends available, just have them do the orb and you run around and pick them up. Just make sure to tell whoever is on orb to never use ANY abilities other than Egg Smash. One cleave from Razor could screw the entire (still very glitchy) attempt.

After that, they're free to log out leaving you with raid status. Assuming you've got a ret set / spec for the second boss, you're gravy. Avoid Ebonroc if you're alone.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinLee View Post
    U'd better ask one of ur friends to run BWL with u, cuz the 1st boss is unsoloable . And u have to ask more people to run Onyxia's Lair to get the new Tier 2 helm ..
    The original T2 helms were moved from Ony loot tables to to Nef loot tables when she was upgraded for lvl 80.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

The funny thing about bwl you can solo every boss except the first and the second.

the first because of its mechanic
    and
    the second because you do not enough dmg before the debuff kills you (doesnt matter how much hp you have)

bring two friends and it should be easy doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Just make sure to tell whoever is on orb to never use ANY abilities other than Egg Smash. One cleave from Razor could screw the entire (still very glitchy) attempt.
    Ah yes, Razorgore the Unpatchable. One of the few bosses that have always been bugged.
    What's most hilarious is that he even got a new glitch during on of the WotLK patches, even though Blizzard changed nothing in BWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You wouldn't get pass the first boss
    This. Half of the bosses are not soloable. Apart from Razgore, you won't kill Vaelstraz, 1 of the dragons(gives you a debuff where you heal him if you attack him), Chromaggus. You can't solo those guys. I 2man it with a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    and by "exploitable", you mean "smart use of game mechanics" right?

exploit: "i dont think that means what you think it means"

otherwise the vast majority of solo kills EVER are "exploits" as you say, which they are not
    See what you did there? It's sort of a double-edged sword. Might not want to throw that around to often because in the end you'll be the one that becomes wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not hard to bring a friend < . < still get like 500g from bosses, few thousand from ore win win