Thread: EU PvP Realms

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Good Day

Iv been playing on Laughing skull for a good 2 years now, transferred there after bouncing around for awhile, recently though, there's been some guild turmoil and we have sorta split up.

Now I want to transfer somewhere new, start fresh, so what im looking for is a Good PvP realm/battlegroup to transfer to and if anyone knows of/ is in a good PvP guild, one that does battlegrounds together, rated battlegrounds, arena, general world pvp (invading major cities etc).\

Any help ?

Thanks
    Crab
    Who were you im Minjon (nordic reign) from Laughing Skull ?

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Who were you im Minjon (nordic reign) from Laughing Skull ?
    My Character name was Crableg, was in the guild Darkwater Cartel, I believe some of our members joined your guild

Outland eh? I'm there too, it's pretty populated, but it's probably one of the most aggressive servers I've been at, just be prepared to fight whenever you step into contested places.

Of course, if you seek PvP, that's perfect.

Deleted
    I've been looking into this too. Apparently Outland is really overpopulated and has a lot of lag in cities. Any other good PvP realms with fairly balanced factions?

Deleted
    Mobywan and Stgeorge still play on Outland?