Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

IP Address Question

Hello, this may seem like a irrevelant or idiotic question, and for that, I apologize. Is there anyway, besides calling and asking tech support for a website such as banking or facebook or email, that would allow you to see the IP addresses of the last few attempts to login? I would appreciate any help, and thanks in advance!

Deleted
    No, attempts to login are handled by the authentication system of the service. You have to contact the service provider to get that information.

No, nor would/should any tech support ever give out that information.

Some services usually display it for you (at least the last unsuccessfull one), but for the full log you have to call to the support and somehow verify that it's your account. Informations like this should be logged. Only the owner of that website could know this, noone else.

Deleted
    If it's about a *fraud* then yes, they might give you the info.
    Else -> no way.

Gmail allows you to see the IP log, there's a link at the bottom for "Last Account Activity". I've not seen it on any other site or service though.
    Super casual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellah View Post
    Gmail allows you to see the IP log, there's a link at the bottom for "Last Account Activity". I've not seen it on any other site or service though.
    that's only for activity on the account, not attempts to log in
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    that's only for activity on the account, not attempts to log in
    That's a negative, mine has shown failed login attempts from China and New York before.
    Super casual.