359 Resto Druid 10/12 LF Raiding Guild

Hi all,

I'm currently thinking of transferring servers in hopes of finding a more active raiding scene.

I'll tell you a little about me...
    - I started playing Wow at the end of Vanilla and my mage was main- I mainly pvp on my mage, but his pve gear is around 358 as well
    - I switched to a resto druid at the end of Wrath and have gone 10/12 in Cata with my current guild
    - I have good SA and can carry my own when healing in progression fights
    - I do my research on boss fights ahead of time and have been the raid organizer in my current guild
    - I know my class and keep up with changes that may affect my raid playstyle and love theorycrafting with other players (I like constructive criticism on how to better my character)

I'm pretty much looking for a fun, active raiding guild (that likes to pvp as well) that raids a few nights a week. I'm on the East coast so I can usually raid from 8:30/9pm-12/12:30am EST Monday-Thursday and on some weekends (not saying I want to necessarily all 4 days, but I am usually available). I am not opposed to faction changing to horde.

So if you're looking for a great healer (offspec balance) or a good rdps, hit me up. Thanks for reading!

Andromache
    <Desolation> is trying to find some healers. We have a great core tank and DPS team, but are having trouble finding committed healers. We just started raiding again and are focusing primarily on Firelands, and willing to work with someone smart, situationally-aware, and willing to work to get you to FL standards if you're not quite there. We form up at 8:45pm EST and go until midnight, but this is the part I'm not sure you can accommodate. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday night. If you think you can do the Sunday too, well if you can commit to us, we will commit to you.

We are a small guild, and focus on 10-raids. Other than allowing as many alts as you wish, we're an older group who like to stay small, get to know each other, have fun, and keep drama to a minimum. A few of us PvP, and we're trying more to get a couple of "fun" arena teams together.

More about our guild is at desolation.guildomatic.com, or you can make a character on Trollbane alliance and try to catch me to chat me up, and maybe have you meet a few members of the team. I'm on several evenings a week.