Thread: Targeting macro

Targeting macro

not sure if it works, but this is what I came up with.

/target [target=fragment,raid][harm]

What I'm trying to to do, is select a fragment that is attacking another raid member with out it picking a fragment that is attacking me... any ideas if this will work or any one have one that will work?

This is not possible with a macro, and you're no where even close to anything functional with what you are attempting.

I assume you're offtanking the Fragment of Rhyolith on the Rhyolith encounter.

Try playing with nameplates up, or with TidyPlates and this skin for it, Threat Plates.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

No the macro will not work best thing you could do would get some sort of an addon to assist with that. Tidyplates comes to mind.

I do have tidy plates, but the issue is with the 30+ obsidian plates up hard to find the fragments, and with the targeting being all jacked up it's almost impossible to click on the name plate, but thank you. I'll stop trying to find a macro for this.

They have a few custom nameplates for specific mobs, like totems, a few bosses in ICC. I'm not sure but it might be possible to create custom nameplates for the Obsidium and make them really small and make something so the Fragments stand out more, worth a try.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    There's actually custom nameplates settings in the /tptp panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    There's actually custom nameplates settings in the /tptp panel.
    *edit*

actually i didn't have the threat plates installed use'd default ones that came with TP, downloading the threat plates now.

amazing, thank you treeston!
    Last edited by Chanserv; 2011-07-27 at 11:07 PM.

Sidenote, you can blacklist mobs in tidyplates somewhere - hiding obsidians is probably a good use of this :P

Could do
    /cleartarget
    /tar fragment thingy