Need help gamers! PS3 freezing

My gf was on my f'n ps3 earlier watching netflix, i go to get on it just now and it's stuck on the normal login screen where you an select what game you want to play , ect.. Anyhow, i reboot and it starts up okay then 5 seconds later it freezes, i reboot, it freezes, ect ect, i've unplugged, done everything.. WTF should i do

Dust off the vents and leave it alone for a few it probably over heated. If it doesnt start up normaly after a hour or two consider sending it in to sony.

Hello you are having trouble with your PS3? Funny my XBox works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Dust off the vents and leave it alone for a few it probably over heated. If it doesnt start up normaly after a hour or two consider sending it in to sony.
    it's not even hot.. Doesn't seem overheated.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewskie View Post
    Thats funny, my friend's xbox has broken 3 times. My ps3 works just like it did when I got it. Being a fanboy is fun.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskie View Post
    Yeah thats interesting i hear about this strange red ring thing too. Hasent happened to my Xbox but then it hasent happened to my ps3 either.

Owning a 360 and a ps3 means i get to hate myself alot. It seems to be the trend now days.

Quote Originally Posted by teddi View Post
    it's not even hot.. Doesn't seem overheated.
    Insides are usually a lot hotter than the outside. Other than it overheating I cant particularly think of anything.

Moved this to Off topic, but please be careful of throwing around words like fanboy and taunting each other over which consoles we use, it will derail the thread fast and people will get infracted.