Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm guessing you must be pretty mad.

Nope - chilling afk atm tbh pal. Pretty bad guesser really ain't ya... don't do lottery will you.

What does the lottery have to do with guessing? They draw the balls at random after you pick the numbers.

Pick the numbers randomly by guessing which ones could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by taij View Post

Idiot 2v2 team. GTFO. wtf is the point in this? SERIOUSLY.
    The point is to piss off people, because that gives them the emotion of FUN. They are clearly succesful.

You should not give so much about a game. Just think "haha that was fun, they must have had a lot of fun, lol".

TL;DR Get a life.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-07-28 at 05:19 AM.
    /Zetsumei

Oh I see thats how it works, Thanks for your kind advice zetsumei! :O

---------- Post added 2011-07-28 at 01:41 AM ----------

Btw Zetsumei, I must be showing really low standards right now by not being happy with a comp that just wastes peoples time huh? What kind of standard did you lower yourself to - just to reply to my obviously pointless post

Since this is still on top on the frontpage...
    You are aware that people can't choose whom they fight, yes? And that the game isn't balanced around 2v2, yes?
    Sorry for keeping the thread active.

EDIT - speaking of which, once when my healer disconnected before I joined a game, I faced two healers. I won, in 1v2. Good times. Lesson: Be better.

Not asking for balancing. Next please.

What is this I don't even.

Otherwise, it's just a game, you'll get over it in a matter of few minutes. It's just a 2s comp, doesn't matter. If you lose to them, so what? It's not the end of the world.

Deathwing, I got over it a long way before you even read this post - The match is over it were a 45minute tie. Done and Dusted. Gtfo my thread

---------- Post added 2011-07-28 at 01:46 AM ----------

Btw, I'm stubborn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    Grats on getting mad at a video game.
    ^This

"Random Mad Guy earned achievement: "Make every single person reading PvP forum on mmo-champ /facepalm"

Quote Originally Posted by Zezerax View Post
    ^This

"Random Mad Guy earned achievement: "Make every single person reading PvP forum on mmo-champ /facepalm"

You're wrong, didn't you read what he wrote? He isn't mad. Just chillin. I thought he was mad too, but I was wrong.

Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity.
    lol ! your flaming just about everyone posting in your thread just because they point out that your whole thread is useless. and to show that stupidity is indeed so predictable, u will probebly flame me to just for pointing out how stupid it is to get mad over just one stupid comp. your reactions simply gives you away that you are either a troll begging for attention or someone who seems to think he will get sympathy here.

if you really was as mature as and "cool" as you are acting here then you should have just left, and deny those healers thier fun of trolling you, but it seems that both you and I are feeding trolls.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Mad at people wasting my time ;-)
    Like you are doing now with everyone elses time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Palanos and Tensin - Holy Pala - Resto Sham. from Anub-Arak.

Idiot 2v2 team. GTFO. wtf is the point in this? SERIOUSLY.
    they did it in hopes of getting someone so emo and angry they come to MMO forums and post about it.

congrats to you, they have suddenly become that important in your life.
    Three kinds of people in this world
    1. Those who make things happen
    2. People who sit and want things to happen
    3. Those who sit and wonder what happened

Which one are you?

Why don't you stop being bad(and mad) and CC one and kill the other instead of complaining here. It's just going to be locked and you're mad at others wasting YOUR time? You're wasting the Mod's time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arena teams made entirely of rogues have always been the best, just spending the entire game walking around waiting for the other team to /afk out.

Also the thread title hurts my head, there should be a comma or a hyphen or something in there.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2011-07-28 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP b&

Closed due to trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE