Building a Computer for my MOM!!

So I'm building a computer for my mother, and she will be using it for email/internet/old people stuff. At the same time, there is a good chance she will be watching HD video in the future, but not gaming.

I found an old MSI Nvidia 6600. My question is whether or not its worth putting in a machine, or if I am better off just leaving her with the integrated gpu on the i3 2100/2105
    mostowizard is genius.
    -Posted by zaf on 23/12/10

Using the integrated GPU, you can save in costs on PSU. An AMD-Fusion-solution would work as well. Both would be well enough.

old card is more likely to burn out sooner, using old parts is often a bad idea

yeah I thought as much. I have an oldish Thermaltake TR2 430W psu I will probably use. I tested it using the old paperclip + fan method, and it seemed to work fine. I think if I used the discrete card I wouuld probably have to upgrade the psu.
    mostowizard is genius.
    -Posted by zaf on 23/12/10

Tell her to get an Ipad both my mother and mother-in-law have abandoned their computers entirely once they got them.

Deleted
    Integrated gpu on i3's are more than capable of hd playback so that should be fine