10+ Year Old Account

[TV] The 90's are "All that"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_%2790s_Are_All_That

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/TeenNi....html?x=0&.v=1

Teen Nick is showing 90's Nick shows in a block from midnight to 2 a.m. Too bad it's not on regular Nickelodean, to counter the crap that is most of the sitcoms they pick up. Would be nice though to see Kenan and Kel again, or Hey Arnold!

Those shows are 100% better than any of the shit on Nickelodeon these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a damn shame it's not on the regular Nick. TBH they would get a lot of views if it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they bring back Doug? Awful show.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I liked Doug. But yea that timeframe on Nick was by far the best they ever produced. And quite a few of those actors are still around today. Kenan Thompson, Nick Cannon, Amanda Byrnes.

http://flavorwire.com/95435/90s-nick...e-are-they-now

10+ Year Old Account
    Who loves orange soda?
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    Who loves orange soda?
    El, occasionally enjoys an orange soda!

But yeah It'd be good if this block gets popular.. then maybe they'll say "Hey maybe we should show these to the kids that are actually awake" Seriously I don't know how kids can grow up without Hey Arnold, it's like lessons galore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, Doug is the only good show on that list for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    The show itself isn't that great, but it's the nostalgia that's bringing me back.

Only complaint I have is, they've only been playing All That, Keenan and Kel, Clarissa Explains it All, and Doug this week.

Anyone know how long they're doing the 90s shows, and when they'll start switching shows up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Ohhhh, how I wish Nickelodeon would release season DvD sets of All That. I really want to rewatch it, but have no means to. Not even with it being shown on Teen Nick, because I haven't had cable for about three years :\

I agree with him. I was never a fan of Doug. However, every other show on there is much better than what comes out on television now. Like today, the kids have like drew and josh or something. Back then, we had kenan and kel, and they were black, and they were funny.

Wish i got that channel...

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    Who loves orange soda?
    I doooo, I dooooo, I do, oooooooooooooo. Kel <3.

If Directv has that channel, I might actually upgrade my package if the next step up has it. I'd totally love to nostalgia myself into oblivion on old Nickelodeon shows. Especially since I found out Gabriel Iglesias was on All That when I first started watching him (that guy is hysterical, btw.)

And they're missing Angry Beavers on that list

I wish they had a channel devoted to all the old shows.

I'm having a serious Courage the Cowardly Dog craving. (Yes, I know that wasn't on Nick.. still...)

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I wish they had a channel devoted to all the old shows.

I'm having a serious Courage the Cowardly Dog craving. (Yes, I know that wasn't on Nick.. still...)
    I watch it sometimes on cartoon network still. And they have full episodes on youtube.

Deleted
    90's nick was baws