Thread: Healbot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Myrrar: Since you seem to know most about Vuhdo, anyway to make it like grid with the squares for buffs? I don't need the whole picture thing, I usually just color code(Tank CD's are pink/brown/red/orange for me). I've never been able to figure that stuff out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Panels > Hot Icons is what I think you're looking for.

Turn on what order you want them, corners or middle
    You can choose the icon or just have them flat/glossy

Then you go under hot order and can choose things like <Tank CDs> When you do you'll have a little button pop up on the side that lets you fully customize that.
    Under tank CDs it has all of them with a priority order, color coding, and a ton of other options I don't know enough about haha

So if you want 5 areas with all different tank CDs use 1-5 as <Tank CD> and then when you can edit change their color/ priority order so they'll all be separate.
    If you want to group 2 you can and just have it show whichever has highest priority on your list.

Deleted
    Ariadne, you want a minimalistic raid frame and you want a 2 colors border at the same time?

You can make a border, idk about 2 though. It's a bouquet... border: simple
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Just wondering if anyone can help me set up indicators similar to how the indicators in my video looks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OB5ExiUY48
    You can see them in action at 4:10. I just want a simple setup like that but can't manage to set it up in VuhDo. Also, how does one add new fonts to VuhDo?

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Borders will be under Panels > general > Panel
    You can change the border a bunch of ways. If it was pixilated you probably had a weird texture.
    Make sure you look at the General > Indicators tab. If you add something like threat marks just the top, or the inner markers, it may mess up the way borders looks. You may want to start with that and find what options there you need 1st then mess with border styles.
    The border under Panels - General - Panel is for the panel and not for the borders for each healhbar.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    (Insert my healing addon here) is the best there is, and (insert healing addon I don't use here) sucks. I think this ends the debate, because I'm sure we can all agree to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    (Insert my healing addon here) is the best there is, and (insert healing addon I don't use here) sucks. I think this ends the debate, because I'm sure we can all agree to that.
    Except if you actually read anything anyone has wrote that isn't the case at all. Instead of trolling a thread, try and be constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    Except for the fact that I don't think anyone has really said that in here besides you??

I like Vuhdo but I'm not sure of it's superiority over other healing mods, while it is highly customizable, sometimes finding that right nitch that works for you can drive you insane! But I think I got it to an acceptable set up, now to wait for raid night and see how well it works for me.