Anyone play World of Tanks?

I came to this site a few minutes ago wondering about my PSU and now my A.D.D. has taken over and compelled me to make an account on here lol. So anyways I just thought I'd post some random topic...anyone here play WoT?

Deleted
    I played it briefly at a friends house who absolutely loves it. It's fast=paced yet tactical, it's easy to learn but hard to master and reasonably balanced although paying customers do have an advantage. It's arguably one of the better F2P games out there and quite fun.

If you want to "free-ride" it though you'll need a lot of patience as it quickly turns into a grind. But honestly, if you get decent entertainment out of a product you should be willing to pay a little for it, even if it is just a couple of dollars.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played it pretty much when i started but as mentioned if you dont want to spent any real money for it it gets kinda quickly to a grind fest. I opened the German tank tree all the way to Tiger but the cap XP/cash needed to open TigerÌI is so huge i kinda lost interest.

Great game anyways, really nice graphics and fast phased action.

I find it very good for those ½ hours that need to be killed

I have to join the choir though, if you spend a bit of cash on it, it gets a lot more enjoyable.

Deleted
    Really enjoyable for the most part, good and complicated micro management and techtree.. But the feeling of ~The more I pay the better I am keeps popping into your mind. if it was like £2 a month and we all payed the same, and the other payable contents was cosmetic then I think it would be a great and fair game
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2011-07-28 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    I played it but it felt like a grind after a while.