Deleted

Best way to up Goblin rep's

Hey guys, yestarday while doing Loremaster, i found i can farm reputation with Bloodsail, while Booty bay is phased, for the Insane achv.
    Now, i grinded to honored yestarday, and im Hated with everyone else obv, what's the best way to get back to neutral?
    I read up about cloth turn ins, or to grind the pirates on the ship, while im still @ phased BB, and if i have to grind the pirates, shall i grind them to Exalted with all 4 faction or not?
    I can just farm then to neutral, then proceed with my Loremaster, or should i go for exalted with them.

Thanks.

you're best off just farming cloth. Try and be in a guild for the 10% extra rep gain, will save you a lot of money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    you're best off just farming cloth. Try and be in a guild for the 10% extra rep gain, will save you a lot of money.
    Yes, but cant i just turn cloth until neutral?

PS.: Btw i tried to farm pirates on the ship while BB is phased, their spawn is like almost instant, for 10m i can farm 1k rep, so that means 6k/h rep which is kinda good, dunno how the farmining cloth will be.
    Also im thinking to farm this ship, until neutral with all 4 factions, then go and finish my Loremaster, w/o BB quests, i'll just leave it phased, and after when i finish i'll see how much rep i need for exalted

Anyway, suggestions are always welcome :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably go for cloth hand in, since you can buy some of that. But if you want to do it cheap, grinding is the way to go. Its guarenteed rep and a chance for the elusive Hyacinth Macaw (though it is a zone drop now).
    Smierc @ Quel'thalas EU

I know an extremely easy way to farm all reps to exalted (Booty Bay to revered).

You need 2-3 friends to be effective. 1-2 of these should all be capable of constant AoE without running out of resources (arcane explosion mage, divine storm paladin, etc).
    You should all be in the same guild with the reputation perk and stack Guild Battle Standard for another 15% rep, and rotate on using it.

1. Go to this place.
    2. Place 1-2 AoE capable classes at the north camp.
    3. Place 1 class at each of the southern camps (important!)
    4. AoE class spams AoE, the two others have two spawn points to handle.

The respawns here works as follows: At LEAST 4 mobs will always be alive. There are 2 spawn points at the lower-left marker, 2 at the lower-right, and ~12 at the north one. If everyone here is spamming their abilities without downtime, it's INSTANT respawn. You'll kill an enemy on EVERY gcd without having to even move. You can watch a movie and spam arcane explosion in the background.

Bonus: Set master loot, treshold epic. If you hover a mob that says "Master Looter: <name>" then grats, you just found an epic. Most likely the parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Hey guys, yestarday while doing Loremaster, i found i can farm reputation with Bloodsail, while Booty bay is phased, for the Insane achv.
    Now, i grinded to honored yestarday, and im Hated with everyone else obv, what's the best way to get back to neutral?
    I read up about cloth turn ins, or to grind the pirates on the ship, while im still @ phased BB, and if i have to grind the pirates, shall i grind them to Exalted with all 4 faction or not?
    I can just farm then to neutral, then proceed with my Loremaster, or should i go for exalted with them.

Thanks.
    how/when do you phase booty bay? i'd like to get this, but I've always been iffy about nuking my rep with them. I wouldn't mind so much if this is as easy as the thread makes it sound.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    how/when do you phase booty bay? i'd like to get this, but I've always been iffy about nuking my rep with them. I wouldn't mind so much if this is as easy as the thread makes it sound.
    Go to the insane guide updated for cata for the full explanation but the general idea is, while questing trough southern STV there's a quest were pirates attack, it's phased and guards are only level 35 but you can still kill them.