Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Bad macro. First of all because ofcourse Conflagerate is used everytime, so basicly the pot gets spent before heroism is popped (e.g. when hero is used in last phase, like shannox and beth).e.
    this is obviously no macro to replace your conflag but an additional macro you use only when bl is popped. doesnt change anything about the doomguard + pot aspect though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Bad macro. First of all because ofcourse Conflagerate is used everytime, so basicly the pot gets spent before heroism is popped (e.g. when hero is used in last phase, like shannox and beth).

Second of all, Volcanic pot + doomguard in macro doesn't work. Server lagg will make sure that your doomguard doesnt take benefit of the pot you used. Better to just push your pot, then the doomguard.

@TS, try to pull out your doomguard when you have the most kind of SP proccs, such as Power Torrent, which you unfortunatly do not have.
    kk the second point is fair on the macro i never realised server lag would do that, however i do not replace conflag with this macro i replace my potion with this macro so i dont spam this macro every 8 seconds, i will probably now be removing the doomguard from this macro.

....Why would you suggest getting rid of DMC:V? It's easily BiS at his iLvl for all 3 specs, and for Destro/Aff in Heroic Firelands. Only the best geared Demo locks would be dropping it for H Necro/Chalice. You must not understand the awesomeness of 1600 int with a 45 second ICD.
    How is DMC the BiS for all 3 speccs? If I was him I would go and grind the TB trinket and maybe think about witching hourglass, also note this dude doesn't have a Demo specc.

One thing i did leave out before is the whole thing about demon soul priority, I do have mine macro'd to conflag atm so everytime i cast conflag i will attempt to use the cd on this spell. I would not suggest binding this if you are Demo or Affli however its nicer to choose when using this with the other 2 speccs.

DMC Volcano is BiS because of the amount of intellect it procs, how long it procs it for, and its ICD, plus its a crap ton of awesome haste, which, after hit, is the best secondary stat for aff and destro. But mostly because it has an amazing intellect proc.

Deleted
    I dont mean this to sound to sound mean but if you are in-experienced, which you seem to be, affli is a much simpler spec. You just keep your dots rolling and spam shadowbolts basically. Destro you need to manage improved soul fire, which can be a pain at the best of times and make sure your using conflag every cd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thranduil1 View Post
    DMC Volcano is BiS because of the amount of intellect it procs, how long it procs it for, and its ICD, plus its a crap ton of awesome haste, which, after hit, is the best secondary stat for aff and destro. But mostly because it has an amazing intellect proc.
    I see only mastery I dont see haste, I like Heart of Ignacious this pretty much gives you a constant amount of SP with a mini hero every 2 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by heffelumpitis View Post
    I see only mastery I dont see haste, I like Heart of Ignacious this pretty much gives you a constant amount of SP with a mini hero every 2 mins.
    The beauty of reforges is that mastery -> Haste.

Also the amount of int it gives is much better than any other trinket proc, as int is by far and away the best stat for locks. It has a low ICD, High proc rate, and good uptime of the buff. Makes it BIS for all lock specs.

Quote Originally Posted by heffelumpitis View Post
    Int > Haste... there's no contesting that. It's reforge-able and the proc is unrivaled and better than anything else. The amount of SP you get from HoI still isn't worth more the average int from the volcano proc.

No. Just no. The HoI trinket is no nobody's best in slot list besides the clueless. It's not hard to sim these trinkets, or read the work of others that have. Take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and actually read the hard numbers before you misinform people. Hard numbers beat "well I think..." any day of the week.

Demonology
    moonwell_chalice,ilevel=365,quality=epic,stats=340int,use=1700mastery_20dur_120cd
    necromantic_focus,heroic=1,ilevel=391,quality=epic,stats=433int,equip=onspelltickdamage_44 mastery_10stack_10dur

Affliction
    rune_of_zeth,ilevel=378,quality=epic,stats=383crit,reforge=crit_hit,use=1277int_15dur_60cd
    darkmoon_card_volcano,ilevel=359,quality=epic,stats=321mastery,reforge=mastery_haste,equip =onspelldamage_1200+10fire_1600int_30%_12dur_45cd

Destruction
    necromantic_focus,heroic=1,ilevel=391,quality=epic,stats=433int,equip=onspelltickdamage_44 mastery_10stack_10dur
    darkmoon_card_volcano,ilevel=359,quality=epic,stats=321mastery,reforge=mastery_hit,equip=o nspelldamage_1200+10fire_1600int_30%_12dur_45cd
    Last edited by Jahrastafari; 2011-07-28 at 07:22 PM.

My mistake on the haste on DMC Volcano, it used to be haste a log time ago, still, as others have mentioned you can reforge the mastery to either hit or haste depending on what you need more. Also, that int proc is the reason why its so good, not the passive stats.