Deleted

Mini- ITX Graphics card.

Hi guys, just wanted your advice before i take the plunge and buy all the parts for my mini ITX build.
    Im thinking of buying an ;1GB Palit GeForce GTX 560and i wanted to know if my 450W power supply is going to handle it in conjunction with an i3-2120 CPU AS WELL as fitting into my Silverstone Sugo SG05.
    If you guys know of a better card for the money or one thats equal in performance but runs quieter and at lower temps then let me know.

Games wise i will be playing WoW, TF2 and want to be able to run BF3, Skyrim and BFBC2 at high settings.
    My monitor resolution is 1,680x1,050.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Probably going to fit. I am of the impression that AMD cards use sharply less wattage tho.

Just keep in mind that GTX560 performs about the same as GTX460, while GTX560ti is much much faster card. It's damn misleading naming of the products.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Just keep in mind that GTX560 performs about the same as GTX460, while GTX560ti is much much faster card. It's damn misleading naming of the products.
    How much better then is the 560 than the 460? Im not getting a TI because theyre quite expensive. Is there an AMD card that performs better than a GTX560 at around the same price and runs cooler and quieter?

---------- Post added 2011-07-28 at 03:51 PM ----------

Ive found a Palit gtx560ti going for around £150 so do you think i should buy it?

15+ Year Old Account
    radeon 6870
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    radeon 6870
    Well i just bought a Palit 1GB GTX560ti for my system. Its really short in length and i think i should be fine temp wise so long as i dont overclock it too much (which i shant be doing).
    So in a week or so i will post some pictures of my brand new Mini-ITX gaming rig. Thanks for your help chaps x