Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceiverr View Post
    You are not forced to comment. Please don't post None-constructive replies.
    Are you for real? How about don't post non-constructive posts? No one knows/cares who this is. Move on.

An academic education is BY FAR better than being a electrician in my country.
    Tabloids and sensationalist journalism have a stranglehold in Australia, and there is this concerning and rising tide of anti-intellectualism, we've had scientists relocating in recent weeks and months because of death threats (google it). I'm no intellectual and have no university education, but I know that I have to drive 2 hours to see a dentist and a lot of people around me don't even bother going. PLEASE STAY IN SCHOOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell is Klinda?
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by cpy View Post
    Question still remains: Who cares?
    Obviously the person who opened the thread does, retard.

I don't care at all but I know I should not post in a thread if I don't care. Also I can't understand how people rage and ask stupid ass questions like that when the answer is just obvious.

I am only posting because I found you very irritating. If you post in a thread which you don't care about, this will just make you a liar and a secret admirer of the topic of the thread. Learn to communicate, behave.

Why people that quit make videos of selling/deleting their items/characters? It's so easy to get them back with 1 ticket, actually it's much faster even that deleting all these stuff, making a video and uploading it on the internet....

Quote Originally Posted by Vevex View Post
    $100,000 a Year is $100,000 a Year. Most people would be happy to have a job, if he is really making $100,000 a year (which I am pretty sure he's not...) he is living pretty god damn well. College is great, unless you have other options that allow you to skip the bullshit. Those options are just very rare. Way off topic...

OT: Who cares...
    He can't be really making $100,000 a year as electrician.

He finished school and did like over 5 years of university so get your facts right before making idiotic posts, cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cpy View Post
    And this is why it's just a game, you can't get popular. I hate football, but i know who Ronaldo and Backham is. Catch my drift?
    Amen brother!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

i may sound harsh, but not overly so deal with it.
    Thread is pointless.
    Why the heck you ask us??? The ONLY PERSON who can truthfully answer your question is K/Clinda himself.
    It makes absolutleley no sense asking a communitiy what they think the reasons for a third person were to to something.
    As noone really knows it we all could just guess.
    As the community you ask is really huge, you will probabaly end up with so much different guesses that you got all possible permutations, leaving you as "unknowing" as before.

And even if someone would know it and write it here, you wouldbt be able to seperate it from the guesses i guess xD.

Deleted
    Your thoughts on why a person like Klinda who dropped out of school and basically threw away his whole life to play would leave?

discuss
    Because he realised that throwing away his whole life to play is an idiotic thing to do. Now he's probably trying to get his life back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    He can't be really making $100,000 a year as electrician.
    Read my reply to other guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    Obviously the person who opened the thread does, retard.

I don't care at all but I know I should not post in a thread if I don't care. Also I can't understand how people rage and ask stupid ass questions like that when the answer is just obvious.

I am only posting because I found you very irritating. If you post in a thread which you don't care about, this will just make you a liar and a secret admirer of the topic of the thread. Learn to communicate, behave.
    Well ask your self why you called him retard. You raged at him so what makes you better then him and the rest here?

I never heard of this Kinda dude. But hey hope he can fix his life in what ever way its broken. Quiting WoW is a good stepp.

I quit wow.Two weeks ago. Sold my account for like 300.Have made thousands of dollars from wow from:Gold farming using bots and selling it to peplebotting accounts and selling accountsraiding for people and charging hourly.Wow is super boring and only did it as a side income.At one time i had ten accounts farming gold Reason why they hotfix saronite bar vendoring for people like me who would bot mining and smelt and then vendor the bars.Now i dont have the time for doing this since my gym studio takes up all my time now.If you want to make money from wow its possible. When i had 10 bots going was pulling in like 1k a month doing nothing

People who feel a need to delete their stuff, their character and then destroy their disks are normally the 1s who are struggling to stop playing and are trying to force themselves to do so.... They are also the type of player who normally comes back before long.

I once tried to quit a long time ago (Late BC or early WOTLK I think) and did the whole delete all my stuff and characters and I returned to the game 1-2 weeks later..... It took a couple of hours for a GM to respond to my ticket and give me nearly all my stuff back.... All I missed was gear enchants. I then quit again in February this year without deleting anything and have had no desire to return even though it would be very easy to do so.

I've never heard of the guy but I have no reason to believe "he's ruined his life by playing wow"... He can pick his life up now and make whatever he wants out of it. You can go to College or Uni or do anything else you want regardless of if you are 18 or 25 or whatever.

for the people wondering who he is , he played in a guild "adept"(world 9th t11) for WotLK and tier 11 of cata, he got bored of the game n xfered for another server to play with a different bunch of people, t11 was an awful grind for him constant raids, his pvping friends for WotLK quit the game when he xferd to blackrock with his guild n it all turned to crap for klinda.

Who's that and why should anyone care ?

Also, if you drop out of school to play a video game (or any other reason really), you aren't the smartest person around to begin with.

Deleted
    vid linked sounded a bit emo, guessing it was im quitting wow and d/eing all my stuff so i cant come back video by someone lame who will be back in a month with a ticket for item restoration. /thread /care /emo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heffelumpitis View Post
    vid linked sounded a bit emo, guessing it was im quitting wow and d/eing all my stuff so i cant come back video by someone lame who will be back in a month with a ticket for item restoration. /thread /care /emo
    Yes, because you can only listen to In flames if you are an emo. /facepalm

Deleted
    Im sad about him quitting, He was probs the best warrior in the world.

Am I the only one who read this thread title and thought the OP couldn't decide if he was quitting and couldn't spell kinda?