Item level 371 Shadow priest LF realm transfer

My raid experience is this in 25-mans:
    12/12+6 heroic kills before 4.2
    6/7 + 1 heroic kill in Firelands

By the end of the week I should be 7/7 in FL and maybe even have heroic Rhyolith dead too.

I need a change of scenery. Aerie Peak has hardly any 25-man progression. I just joined the top guild on the server, but I am being left out of some encounters in favor of another new recruit who has a real life friend in the guild(which is why I'm not 7/7 +1 in Firelands). I'm an excellent shadow priest, and have the combat logs to support that. This guild uses a loot counsel, which I've come to figure out favors those players who are friends with the loot master instead of rewarding players for attendance and performance like a DKP or EPGP system does.

I'm looking for a guild that raids starting around 8pm EST and who is in need of a shadow priest. I am not interested in 10-mans...I like 25-mans better. I am also looking for a server with good progression instead of one that only has 1 or 2 guilds with good progression.

Not only can I provide combat logs to show my value, but I Fraps our boss kills---so you can actually watch me in action if you wanted to. It may be the best way to see that I'm a smart raider who comes prepared BEFORE the encounter instead of one of those players who waits until the raid leaders gives an explanation. The videos are solid proof that I'm a good raider. My Youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatM1ser2k9 in case you'd like to see me in action.

If your on a progressed server, your guild does 25-mans, and your in need of a shadow priest, feel free to whisper me. My RealID is: HeatM1ser@yahoo.com

You can access my Armory profile by clicking on my signature in this post.

Thanks!

PS--I'd have to stay Alliance...I just dont have the funds to server transfer and faction change right now
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2011-07-28 at 05:23 PM.

Greetings from Alpha (13/13HM pre-patch, 2/7FLHM)!

We're looking for quality ranged to fill out our roster for Firelands and beyond. We meet all of your requirements - have a core spot for a competent ranged or two, use DKP, are Alliance, kill bosses, and raid from 8-12 EST (T/W/Th/M). As an added bonus, we've been stable and consistently killing top-end bosses since level 60 Naxx.

I've added you to RID, I should be around a bit more this morning and again later this afternoon until well into the evening. Feel free to contact me even if I'm a raid, just be aware that if I am response time will be a little limited.

We're definitely very interested and I can expedite your app if everything's lined up to have you raiding with us ASAP.

Oh...BTW...I have four level 85's, so my achievements are scattered between them....add me as a RealID friend and whisper me for more info

Quote Originally Posted by fnfal View Post
    I've added you to RID, I should be around a bit more this morning and again later this afternoon until well into the evening. Feel free to contact me even if I'm a raid, just be aware that if I am response time will be a little limited.
    I don't have a pending RID friend request...are you sure you got the e-mail correct?

Also...it looks like you already have at least 3 shadow priests(Methanar,Dvoren,Agarious, and maybe a 4th, Napkins) that raid with you consistently...do you truly have a need for another shadow priest? I'm not so sure having 4-5 shadow priests in a raid is good for the raid comp.

Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2011-07-28 at 04:21 PM.

Bump to keep this active

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Hello,

Indiscretion on Zul'jin is looking for another pro shadow priest. We ask that you don't stand in fire, you can dodge things coming at you, you don't fail to the same thing over and over and you can read.

With that out of the way, we're 1/7 with Rhyolith down by the end of this week (meaning tonight) and extensive work done on Beth'tilac.

We raid T-Th 8-12 EST and M 9-12 EST.

If interested, contact me at Griffonholly@gmail.com or go to our site at www.indiscretion-guild.com

Hello Heatmiser, we are currently looking for more well played Rdps to flesh out our roster as we progress to Rag and then HM's! Quarantined is a 25 man guild that formed at the end of tier 11 on Shadowmoon. Our guilds core consist of raiders that strive to rank on world of log parses. The guild is fairly new but our core has been playing together for a few years now. Shadowmoon was the 15th ranked US server at the end of tier 11 and has kept a steady rank of 25 for tier 12. The ratio is about 1:1 and there is world pvp in any daily area going on at all times.

Raid Schedule:
    Friday – 8 PM – 1 AM EST
    Saturday – 8 PM – 1 AM EST

Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. Our raids pull precisely on time with two pre-planned 15 minute scheduled breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for 5 hours can be difficult. If you are the type of raider who would like to go 4 nights / week and has the schedule available, we also offer Cleanup on Sunday & Monday nights.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. The guild is new but our current officers and members strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Currently recruiting:

Heals
    Disc Priest
    Holy Priest

DPS
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Ele Shaman
    Arcane/Fire Mage
    Warlock

If you feel like you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class.

Current Progression:

Firelands
    - Beth'latic
    - Shannox
    - Lord Rhyolith
    - Baleroc
    - Alysrazor
    - Majordomo Staghelm

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a four person loot council. The loot council consist of three officers and one raider of the guild. The raider is rotated every two weeks to make the distribution of loot fair. If the vote is tied then the raid leader will make the deciding vote.

If you are interested in the guild you may apply at www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com If you have further questions regarding the guild there is a lot of information on our website or you can contact Lilíth (2nd i = alt 161), Delivastus, Farmsworth, or Goliath in-game on Shadowmoon. If you'd like to RealID me, add angry_chimp3(at)yahoo(dot)com

I ask that people add me on RID.....generic posts that are copied and pasted are the easy way out...take all of 2 seconds to paste your premade template

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I added you, but you didn't accept it
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

Shadow,
    I have a spot immediately available for you in our 25 man Progression team. We are currently 1/7HM and working on Rhyolith. We finished up Tier 11 9/13 including Al'akir and Nef Realm firsts. I am not interested in recruiting people for bench spots i am currently short ranged and need an immediate raider... We use a EPGP loot system and Raid Tue/Wed/Thur from 8pm Eastern to 12am.. Most of the progressed guilds on our server are 25 man.. Most of us are mature adults who try to avoid drama at all costs.. We are also an alliance guild which fits your criteria.. I will add you to my realid but i have included mine below.. I have also included a link to our website so you can look around.. Feel free to contact any of our guildies ingame and ask them questions if you would like... We like to do interviews and even let players sit in on our raids to listen in.. if you would like to do that we can talk about

Thanks for your time

Briswindus
    GM Exile (Blade's Edge)
    RealID: dokk.knight@nwci.com

Bump...only considering guilds who take the time to talk to me on RealID...I'm not down with quickly copying and pasting a premade template

Hey shawn, it's jessica, we spoke on rl id. I am going to leave my guild's info here for you to take a look at if you are interested

<Indestructible> is one of the top 3-day raiding guilds in the world. We are a 25-man Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people that love progression raiding, RBGs and Arena. We've been around for over four years and we're looking for people who: 1) are serious about raid progression; 2) love WoW; and 3) have a great sense of humor. If you want to be a core raider in the most respected and feared Alliance guild on a competitive, high-population server, we have what you're looking for.

We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend less time wiping than the average progression guild. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis.

If you join Indestructible, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. We operate as a well-oiled machine.

25-man Progression and Ranking:

12/13 Heroic T11 (US #124)
    2/7 Heroic Firelands (US #105)

Realm: #2 (Alliance #1)

Raid Schedule:
    7:00 pm - 11:00 pm MST (server time) Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

Recruitment Needs:
    We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. If your skill level is on par with our expectations and you're a solid and consistent raider, you will be given a full-time core raid spot.

- *** HOLY/DISC PRIEST ***
    - All Healers
    - ROGUE!
    - Shadow Priest
    - Hunter
    - Warlock
    - Mage

Fully Stocked Guildbank:
    We provide our raiders with all consumables (flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, etc) free of charge, as well as free guild repairs. Our guild bank funds exceed 1 million gold, so you'll never have to pay for a thing.

Loot:
    We use EPGP to distribute loot. This allows us to award loot in a fair, efficient, and optimal manner. It allows each member to access the pieces of gear they want most, and awards those with high raid attendance while also making gear accessible to newer members (once promoted to raider, you'll immediately be receiving upgrades).

Requirements:
    1. 18+ years old.
    2. Ventrilo, working mic, vocal cords, not shy.
    3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
    4. Able to maintain a minimum of 90% raid attendance.
    5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
    6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 12 hours a week and disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with eachother, the better team we will be.
    7. The desire to be the best.

How to Apply:
    - Go to weareindestructible.com
    - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
    - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information:
    or visit
    weareindestructible.com
    Last edited by Kallipsa; 2011-07-29 at 08:39 PM.

Influence is a 25-man progression raiding guild (Gorgonnash-US) formed in May 2009. We strive to maintain a fun and casual atmosphere, while also expecting the best from each of our members. We are a top end PvE guild and work hard to maintain our Horde first rankings on our server.

We are a nine hour a week guild.

About us:

Currently Recruiting:
    Exceptional Players

Current Progression:

7/7 Firelands
    2/7 Heroic Firelands

Heroic Progress: 12/13 Dragonslayer

Throne of the Four Winds: Conclave
    Bastion of Twilight: Halfus, Twins, Cho'Gall, Sinestra
    Blackwing Descent: Magmaw, Chimaeron, Atramedes, Maloriak, Omnotron Defense System, Nefarian

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday: 5:30-8:30 PM
    Thursday: 5:30-8:30 PM
    Sunday: 5:30-8:30 PM

We do not recruit for the bench.

Invites begin at 5:15 server time. It is expected that you are on and ready for those invites.

On off nights our members can be found in rated BGs, organizing fun activities, alt runs, or city raids.

We provide guild repairs, guild flasks, guild food, and even a stack or two of guild potions per raid week. We only expect you put some time into learning the fights and coming with a focused mind to get some bosses down while having fun!

If you are interested in raiding with us, apply at:

http://www.influence.guildomatic.com

or contact me through realid

jhwang221@gmail.com

Deserted
    US-Stormscale / Alliance / TehBoX
    tehbox.net

Raid Schedule:
    Raid 1: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am PST
    Raid 2: Saturday- Monday 8:00pm-12:00am PST

Current Progression:
    Cataclysm: 2/7h Firelands, 8/13 Tier 11, #1 Alliance raiding guild on Stormscale.

Previous Accomplishments:
    Icecrown: [12/12] (realm first h LK) Heroic: [12/12 HM + Glory of the Icecrown Raider]
    ToGC: [5/5 + Tribute to Mad Skill]
    Ulduar 25: [14/14 + Realm First Algalon] [9/9 HM + Realm First Alone in the Darkness]
    Ulduar 10: [14/14 + Herald of the Titans] [9/9 HM]
    Pre-3.1: [Heroic: Glory of the Raider]

If you think we'd be a great fit for your playing needs, please visit our website for more information. We are looking for reliable, dedicated, exceptional players who can demonstrate a broad understanding of their class and of PvE mechanics. Moreover, you should be able to take a joke and have a good sense of humor, but also be willing to take constructive criticism and communicate with the rest of the guild.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our guild website tehbox.net and fill out an application. If you wish to speak with us directly, ask for an officer (Andabelle, Arbitrr, Benart, Brownnie, or Whishann) in-game. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Hi Heatm1ser,

I represent <Decidedly Uncouth> of Bleeding Hollow (Alliance), and we’d love to have you apply. We are currently looking for a skilled shadow priest to add to our roster; you look to be a good candidate, I added you on realID so we could talk some more. In addition here is some information on our guild.

Guild: <Decidedly Uncouth>
    Realm: US-Bleeding Hollow (PvP, Ruin BG, Chicago hosted, EST timezone)
    Realm Firsts for Cataclysm: Heroic Nefarian, Heroic Al'Akir, Heroic Sinestra, Guild Level 25
    Progression: 25 Man Raiding, 3/7HM (Tier 11: 13/13H)
    Raid Times: Mon-Thurs, 7:30pm invites, 7:30-11:00 pm raid (all times EST)
    My Realid: Kohanowski@sbcglobal.net

What We’re Looking For: Exceptional players of any class.

The expectations we place on our raiders are fairly simple. 90% attendance or higher, come prepared to each fight (knowledge, proper spec, etc), and consistently perform at the top of your ability. All raiders are expected to have their own consumables at the ready. Having a geared off spec and a willingness to play it is also a huge plus. If the “top of your ability” is equal to or greater than our Core, you’ll have no problem earning a full-time raid spot.

The question we get asked the most by potential applicants is about our guild and leadership history. Both our guild and our leadership has been around since Molten Core, with our leaders managing our raids since the Lucifron days. Although the guild has undergone server moves and name changes since that time, our Leadership and Core have never stopped providing the drive and motivation to succeed. And we are continuing to strive towards excellence in Cataclysm.

While I could continue to wall-o-text you with our guild information, I feel it’s better to keep these messages short. If you have any questions about our guild, I recommend you ask any member of our guild, especially any of our recruits (Rank 5 if you look at our guild armory page). Anyone can stretch the truth in a recruitment message. But we hope our members will give you a fair and accurate assessment of our guild. You can also check out our website for additional information or contact me in-game.

I look forward to your application. Again, our website is http://decidedlyuncouth.com/
    Last edited by Blada; 2011-08-22 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatM1ser View Post
    Oh...BTW...I have four level 85's, so my achievements are scattered between them....add me as a RealID friend and whisper me for more info

I don't have a pending RID friend request...are you sure you got the e-mail correct?

Also...it looks like you already have at least 3 shadow priests(Methanar,Dvoren,Agarious, and maybe a 4th, Napkins) that raid with you consistently...do you truly have a need for another shadow priest? I'm not so sure having 4-5 shadow priests in a raid is good for the raid comp.

Our guild hasn't had a shadow priest in a month or so, though we just got a new recruit sometime last week, we'll definitely have a core spot open for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello saw this thread so thought id just stop by and see whats up, Please feel free to check out aof-guild.com we are currently 4/7 should be 5/7(will be) 25m HM monday
    I hope we can be your next home.

<Seraph> - Mal’ganis Horde US-PVP
    Raid Times:
    Thursday: 11:00pm cst - 2:00am cst
    Sunday: 11:00pm cst - 2:00am cst
    Monday: 11:00pm cst - 2:00am cst

Looking for:
    We are currently looking for a few exceptional raiders to continue our push into heroic 25 man content. We are currently 1/7 in heroic and are continuing progression.

Recruiting for core raid spots:
    ----High-----
    Boomkins
    Afflic Lock
    Mage

We are also always considering exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs. Those that feel they are geared and experienced to our current progression are encouraged to apply, we are always looking to strengthen our raid team. Prove your worth and earn a raid spot on our team.

Progression -
    WoTLK:
    11/12 HM 25 ICC
    12/12 HM 10 ICC

Cata (25 mans):
    BWD: 6/6 - 5/6 H
    BoT: 4/4 - 1/5 H
    ToT4W: 2/2
    FL: 7/7 - 1/7 H

About <Seraph>:
    Loot: We run with a simple silent-bid DKP system.
    Leadership: We also have a simple officer core of 2 melee officers, 2 ranged officers, and 2 healing officers.
    Members: Most of our guild members are college students or working professionals, and our raiding environment reflects this. Our raids are devoid of yelling, raging, and we focus on keeping our guild name well-respected on our server.
    Goals: We are looking to push 25 man content once again this expansion and to continue to be one of the top late-night guilds and one of the top guilds on Mal'ganis.

What we are looking for:
    We are looking for players that are ready for current raid content; by being fully enchanted, gemmed and spec'd. We expect our trials to prove their worth a raid slot with their performance, attitude and attendance.

To join:
    To apply go to: seraphguild.guildlaunch.com and in the upper right hand corner click "apply to guild".

If you have any questions feel free to contact:
    Tank Officer - Lighto
    Melee Officer --- Delightful
    Healing Officers --- Ilpad or Nayuki
    Ranged Officers --- Brewcrew

Thanks