[Macro] Linking Professions in Trade

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any macros I can use to link my professions in Trade Chat? I'm not looking for those over-the-top "Mystique's Shop of Gems [Jewelcrafting] come and let me embroider your armor!" but I'm guessing it's the same basic idea as "[Jewelcrafting][Alchemy] LFW"

It's just a bit tedious to have to click each profession and link it in chat. I'd like to just hit a button and have a LFW macro spammed in /2

Thanks!
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

something like this? It has be done in 2 messages afaik, because profession links are too "long" to fit both of them in a single chat message ..
    Code:
    /run local a,b,c,d=SendChatMessage,GetSpellLink,"CHANNEL",GetChannelName("Trade - City")a(select(2,b("Jewelcrafting")).." LFW",c,nil,d)a(select(2,s("Alchemy")).." LFW",c,nil,d)

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=163761#linkprof

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    The 2 professions for myself are actually Enchanting and Alchemy, so I'm guessing just replace Jewelcrafting with Enchanting?
    yes
    Last edited by Ketho; 2011-07-28 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    something like this? It has be done in 2 messages afaik, because profession links are too long to fit both of them in a single chat message ..

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=163761#linkprof
    The 2 professions for myself are actually Enchanting and Alchemy, so I'm guessing just replace Jewelcrafting with Enchanting?

And I really should have used my actual professions in the OP -_-
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com