Dominos Question - Stealth

Forgive the stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer in google or by poking around with the Dominos addon/instructions. While using Dominos, I want all my bars to change in stealth, to their own sets of abilities and icons, rather than just bar 1. Is there an option I can select to do this?

Cheers, sorry again for the stupid question.

Edited for clarity about Dominos. Sorry about that, should have been in more than the title.
    Last edited by Gorthalis; 2011-07-28 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a UI option as far as I know but I believe there are addons for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    It's not a UI option as far as I know but I believe there are addons for it.
    That's why the thread title says "Dominos Question" I'd assume.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you go in to the configure mode, right click on the bars you want to change, pick rogue from the drop down menu, then set the stealth to whatever corresponding bar you want it to go to. So for example set up bars 8-10 for stealth use, but hide them otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by wrpdndprsd View Post
    If you go in to the configure mode, right click on the bars you want to change, pick rogue from the drop down menu, then set the stealth to whatever corresponding bar you want it to go to. So for example set up bars 8-10 for stealth use, but hide them otherwise.
    Ahhhh, perfect, that works great. Cheers.