Once again, recent forum posts not redirecting to first post

Hello, ever since the merge into Curse, the feature of clicking on a recent forum post bringing you to the first post in the thread disappeared.

This was useful because you could start at the beginning and not see the derailed posts down below, and it saves time from having to click on first page to read what the original topic is about.

I started this thread back in February of 2010, and it received very good feedback and was eventually implemented so that clicking on the thread would take you to the first post, and there was a "new" button to go to the newest post. Here is the thread for those interested: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-on-home-page

I would very much enjoy bringing that feature back. Helps iPhone or other smart phone users save time, and also feels cleaner and more user friendly.

Thank you,

Symphonic
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    It will always take you to the first unread post if you're logged in, and has always done so on the new system. If you're not logged in, it will take you to the new post in the thread.

Edit: I just tested again to be sure; works in both cases for me. If it's not working for you, try clearing your cache + cookies, and if it still doesn't work, let me know OS, browser, browser version, and any browser extensions.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-07-28 at 05:47 PM.

You're right, I wonder how I didn't catch that before. Sorry! And thanks for the username change
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__