[Bio] Virazor, the Twilight Shadow.

Name: Virazor (Formerly Viranion).

Mortal Guise's Name: Viraen.

Race: Twilight Fire Hawk (Formerly a Black Dragon).

Mortal Guise's Race: A corrupted Night Elf, with similar tatoos/scarring as a Druid of the Flame.

Class: Warlock/Mage/Shaman.

Birthplace: Within the region currently known as the Barrens.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil.

Affiliation: Black Dragonflight, Twilight's Hammer, Ragnaros's Forces, the Druids of the Flame.

Custom Faction: The Covenant of the Flame.

Relatives: Deathwing (Father), Sintharia (Mother), Ebonria (Sister), other numerous children of Deathwing.

Strengths: Shedding his frail draconic shell, he was transformed by Fandral's Druids of the Flame, into a violet Fire Hawk. Now an embodiment of Twilight flame, his magical capabilities have been amplified.

Weaknesses: Since he mostly comprimises of flame, he faces problems when encountering other elements. Also, such ordeals throught his life have caused him to be slightly insane.

Current Location: The Firelands.

Appearance:
    Fire Hawk Form - http://i.imgur.com/4XDsO.jpg
    Mortal Form - http://i.imgur.com/8Guip.jpg

Personality: Charismatic, yet unkind and merciless, he relishes igniting his opponents alight and witnessing their pain. Such suffering brings joy to his slightly insane mental state. Without compassion and full of fury, he would eradicate any who dare tread within his path, with content and happiness.

Biography:
    Viranion was born to Sintharia and the Aspect of Death. Facing conflict and much bloodshed throughout his upbringing, he too sought the fruitition of his father's vision. Adopting his dark traits, he relished bringing pain and misery at a young age. Being subjected to such activities when he was just a whelp changed his mentality. Being full of compassion and kindness were foriegn to him. Being forced to prove his skills and worth once he had come of age, he joined their flight's constant hunts for the Blue Dragonflight, above the skies of Northrend. Claiming countless lives aside his sister, Ebonria, he was accepted by his malicious brethren.

Years passed. So did their triuphs. Kills mounted, but their very own lives came under threat in the process. Hunted to the very corners of Azeroth, in hopes of ending what the Black Dragonflight's actions, Viranion survived. Yet, soon the Second War dawned upon them. As he witnessed Deathwing pass into the lands of Draenor with a clutch of eggs, as well as Sabellian and Ebonria, he himself joined one of his other siblings that remained. Stationed within Blackrock Mountain, Nefarian endlessly toyed with the Orcs of the Blackrock Clan. However, soon after, Deathwing and much of their Dragonflight returned through the portal. According to what he had been told by Ebonria, the planet itself was ripped apart by unstable magics.

As she herself joined them within Blackwing's lair, Nefarian began to further his experimentation into creating a replacement Dragonflight, to bolster the losses that the Blacks' had suffered. Although his efforts had finally been successful, he fell. As he watched Ebonria mercilessly cut through the assailants, she freed herself from the mountain. However, Viranion remained behind, and merely hid from his brother's murderers. As they departed, he emerged from deep within Blackrock's depths, and took lead of what Blackrock Orcs remained. Days passed, till news reached him that Onyxia had also met her end. Fuelled with rage at the failures and cowardice of his siblings, he shredded what Orcs remained under his command with glee and enjoyment.

Departing Blackrock Mountain once and for all, he sought an area of peace, where he could gather his mind. Retreating to Northeron, the land soon to be known as the Twilight Highlands, he settled down beneath the shadow of Grim Batol. Taking no interest in the events that took place within the cursed city of the Wildhammer Clan, he ventured out, often cutting down Dwarven hunting parties. Torture was something that intrigued him. Slow deaths with high amounts of pain were those that bought him the most joy. Months drifted by, and the presence of the Twilight's Hammer Cult grew. Upon a fateful day, he managed to capture a single male Human. Forcing information out of the individual using heavy persuasion, the human told him of his return. Surprised by this turn of events, he granted the cultist a swift death, as he crushed him.

Further weeks passed in endless silence. The cult's presence continued to manifest, but he paid them no heed. But one day, it changed. Deathwing had shattered the world, as Azeroth was reduced to its foundations. Reuniting with his father, he stood beside him on his new path of conquest. Watching as the Aspect of Death awarded Ebonria's servitude, he could not help but protest. Deathwing stated that Viranion further needed to prove his devotion to their cause, and to do so, he was sent to Mount Hyjal. Joining Ragnaros's siege upon the sacred mountain, he seared and mutilated the World Tree's Druidic defenders. However, as Malfurion and his allies led a charge against the Firelord within the Firelands, Viranion felt that he could halt Nordrassil's defense and offense by eradicating its key leader.

Appearing before Malfurion, Cenarius and Hamuul, he fought recklessly, and was snuffed of all life. Yet, he was stumbled across by Fandral's Druids of the Flame, and was reborn as a new creature. He had undergone a transformation, and was now an embodiment of violet flame. Embracing a new name and title, Virazor the Twilight Shadow, he was armored by Ragnaros's minions and sent to operate from Sulfuron Spire. Now, assisting leadership of the Fireland's elite forces as per instructions given to him by his father, he shall lead the Covenant of the Flame against all who stand before them.

Nordrassil, and the whole of Azeroth, shall burn.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-08-20 at 02:17 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if someone was going to make a Fire Hawk character. Yayy

10+ Year Old Account
    Your mortal guise isn't much of a guise. If my Dwarf met you in a bar I'd run screaming. Then again a mortal form doesn't have to make you blend in with other races like Deathwing's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouled View Post
    Your mortal guise isn't much of a guise. If my Dwarf met you in a bar I'd run screaming. Then again a mortal form doesn't have to make you blend in with other races like Deathwing's.
    Indeed. This one is solely for convenience. You generally wouldn't see a Druid of the Flame walking into a bar.

Anyhow, finished this Bio. Thanks for bumping up this thread to remind me.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    is this a game biography? it is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by aarozbf3la View Post
    is this a game biography? it is really nice.
    It's a roleplaying character biography, aye.

I just found this. But it is...fantastic.

I read all of your bios and they are all incredibly well written. Very, very nice job.

Heh, thank you. They all need updating, though. Rakaenormi for example is far too outdated.