10+ Year Old Account

Quest log/Map crashing WoW?

So I'm not to sure what happened but recently I've noticed when I go to open my quest log it sometimes crashes WoW or almost does. Same thing happens when I open up my character page to look at gear/stats and sometimes when I open up the map? Any idea what could be causing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated as its kinda annoying has me curious.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Addon maybe? That makes the most sense to me. Try the default disabling addons, delete cache, data->cache, and wtf folders
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the strange part. I haven't changed my addon's in forever other than updating them through Curse. I've tried disabling one at a time and checking but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the lag/crash. Sometimes it happens sometimes it don't.

I had something similar with the guild tab, whenever I opened the guild tab I had about a 50% chance of disconnecting,but for me the problem was with my router (2Wire AT&T DSL)

If it's not addons or cached data, maybe try running the repair utility? It sounds like either there is something that got corrupted (which usually but not always happens through addons) or an internet problem when the data for each frame gets loaded
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i was gonna say check your router. Reset that, or try re-installing (as Arcilux said try repair) but sometimes even that wont work.

I say if your client is over 1 year old re-install Couldn't hurt as long as you back up everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm pretty sure its not my internet because when it happens I'm never disconnected from Vent or Xbox Live. Odd thing is yesterday when it almost froze it did give me the Battle.net friends list error so hmm I dunno.

15+ Year Old Account
    I say re-install it. Maybe even make a new UI! lol I always do that when I re-install

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a few hours maybe I'll just re install everything and go from there. Because it just happened again as I'm typing this and its mighty annoying lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is really easy to do it too. Just log into your account and download the client. and walk away lol...

Good Luck man, always sucks when you have a problem with WoW