Frost mage pvp questions

So I have been pvping with my mage, ive done some research on stats priority but haven't found anything solid. At the moment my stats are int> hit 5%> haste -mastery > crit. Are these the priority stats? Also something that I noticed was that after my first frostbolt cast, the casting speed goes from 1.27 to 1.83. Is that just a mechanic of the spell or is there something going on 0_o.

Thanks

Deleted
    I'd put Mastery ahead of haste, and crit ahead of haste as well personally. Also, it's a talent that reduces the cast time of Frostbolt on the first cast. Asides from that, I don't really tend to play Frost much, Fire is much more entertaining in every aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    The talent is Early Frost - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=83050

I'm pretty sure you only need 4% hit, and I'd put both Crit and Mastery ahead of Haste. Although, I'm actually pretty terrible at PvP and everything I say may be totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Deleted
    you could also go arc depending on what your doing i <3 arc so much in bgs esp the big ones your less likely to be FFed and youll find lots of times when you can pop all your CDs and just mess them up =D but as for your original post in part id say it depends what your doing but as a general rule id say Mastery>Crit>haste if you have a halfway decent melee no amount of haste will keep them from interrupting you often youll find yourself relying on a ton of instant casts makeing haste really lame

int-> spell pen -> hit -> mastery -> crit -> haste, thats how i prior in my mage, and the fb cast time is a talent as previous posters mentioned

Thanks alot everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    I just want to point something out here, before you get too into it, but Mastery really isn't that strong of a stat for a PvP Frost Mage. Simply put, you cannot get enough of it on PvP gear to actually feel the impact on your Shatter Combos. Having said that, Crit and Haste alternate priority depending on your comp/playstyle. If you have a 5% Crit buff on your team via ShS Rogue, Fury Warrior, or Feral Druid then Haste becomes better than Crit. If not, then you want to prioritize Crit over Haste. However, both those scenarios are dependent on you being one of, if not the primary, sources of damage on your team. If you are on your team for control while paired with a heavy hitting class, then you want to maximize Haste to reduce your GCD and reduce your Polymorph cast time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    I just want to point something out here, before you get too into it, but Mastery really isn't that strong of a stat for a PvP Frost Mage. Simply put, you cannot get enough of it on PvP gear to actually feel the impact on your Shatter Combos. Having said that, Crit and Haste alternate priority depending on your comp/playstyle. If you have a 5% Crit buff on your team via ShS Rogue, Fury Warrior, or Feral Druid then Haste becomes better than Crit. If not, then you want to prioritize Crit over Haste. However, both those scenarios are dependent on you being one of, if not the primary, sources of damage on your team. If you are on your team for control while paired with a heavy hitting class, then you want to maximize Haste to reduce your GCD and reduce your Polymorph cast time.
    You are so wrong, everyone is stacknig mastery at the moment and it is really strong contrary to your beliefs, the difference is very noticeable and seeing as most of our damage comes from shatters (when we actually get to cast) or icelance spam with FoF procs up, it's really the way to go at the moment.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna