Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I bought an iphone 3g back in 2008 because it was the best !!! but now im so pissed off about this phone, its slow as shit and no flash support is FTL!! My next phone will be a Windows 8 Phone , which will support ARM CPU Just my prediction but I think they will release Windows 8 phone with Nvidia Kal-El. I will never buy another Apple product, its so overpriced and they are fucking stuborn, no 2button mouse, no overclock, limited support for games, no usb3.0, no flash(phone) what next?
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2011-07-29 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    rofl.

this thread is ridiculous.

when Microsoft comes out with the next xbox, guess what. people are gonna say im gonna buy it! before they even know the new features. same with the next pos Sony comes out. with.

same thing with the next Blackberry phone, or android, or w/e.

When Windows releases there next software more then likely people will go for it. \

stupid OP is stupid
    Xbox and the Xbox360 did exactly what they set out to do and were decent although my favourite console of all time is ps2 lets just keep with xbox since you brang it up. Xbox360 brang many new features and was a better console all round then wii or ps3 although costing money for online play it had better online play then the other two. compared to say an iphone which didnt have video calling, mms, shitty wifi that was often unreliable, no way to increase storage and if you checked their sites its literally 100 dollars more to buy the 32 gig version up from 16 gig, aparrently in the apple world 16 gig equates to 100 dollars right?

Also a new xbox and Playstation dont come out every year so its like comparing apples and a piece of dog shit, xbox and ps3 being apples.

Now not to say apple hasnt released good products, the ipods were great, still have my ipod video 64gig and use it daily, but most of their stuff is popular because the masses blindly follow them like a worshiping cult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    I like how people that buy apple products are sheep. I think you forget that when the iPhone 4 was released, it was leaps and bounds better than any other smart phone on the market, but of course it's just people blindly following the logo.
    Says who? Sure, you may have loved the phone. You may have loved everything it brought to the table. But that doesn't make it "leaps and bounds better than any other smart phone on the market".

This article is no surprise though. And me... I laugh at the sheep. Someday they'll realize there's more to a product than just a logo. Or maybe they won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a phone and it calls people. That is what it is suppose to do.
    I can text and check my email with it that's really the most you should need from a god damn phone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    not trying to ridicule you here but the linked product is not a very standard HDD and similar products are not exactly cheap either.
    they're cheaper, that I agree on, but not by a lot.

Here's a pic of people already lined up to buy it http://i.imgur.com/t7sNr.jpg

[User has received an infraction for this post. Don't insult others. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-07-29 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    I like how people that buy apple products are sheep. I think you forget that when the iPhone 4 was released, it was leaps and bounds better than any other smart phone on the market
    Other than the fact that if you touched the sides while you were trying to make a call, you would get no signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    I can text and check my email with it that's really the most you should need from a god damn phone.
    Nah I really like that they combine mp3 players, portable game console, webcam and web browsing with the phone... Seriously u really want to have one mp3 player, a gameboy or psp, a netbook or tablet + your Phone ! in your POCKET ?!

There's a possibility that Apple may release a stopgap iPhone 4.1 instead of a full fledged upgrade, just to get something out against new phones like the Galaxy S II, much as they released iPad 2 (really 1.1) when competitors started releasing higher spec devices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    not trying to ridicule you here but the linked product is not a very standard HDD and similar products are not exactly cheap either.
    they're cheaper, that I agree on, but not by a lot.
    Weird, looks like a bog-standard Sata interface to me with a 3.5" form factor. Feel free to disagree.
    Also, a similar Samsung F3 1TB drive can be had for half the price.
    Nevermind, LESS than half the price :P
    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1tb-s...cache-89ms-ncq

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Weird, looks like a bog-standard Sata interface to me with a 3.5" form factor. Feel free to disagree.
    Also, a similar Samsung F3 1TB drive can be had for half the price.
    Nevermind, LESS than half the price :P
    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1tb-s...cache-89ms-ncq
    Ooh nice, and an included 3 year warranty... I might have to reconfigure to a better RAID setup with those prices!
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Ooh nice, and an included 3 year warranty... I might have to reconfigure to a better RAID setup with those prices!
    You know it! I've just recently installed a 3rd and 4th :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    People said this when camera phones first made their debut, too.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    it's an iPhone, 'cept slightly better I would assume.
    what's the problem?
    This. It will do what all the previous generations did. Make it better. Maybe the upgrade is minute or worlds apart. I agree with Apple products being overpriced and its all for the brand name though.

All it is is a waste of money. If people want to waste their money on an iPhone, let them. Don't get sucked in by others' ignorance though.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

This is all.

[User has received an infraction for this post. Don't really need your spam video. If you have a point to make, then make it with text and possibly a supporting video. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-07-29 at 06:25 AM.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anything Apple have flash support yet?
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

I will buy almost anything if its shiny and made by apple.

If this had the Apple icon and costs 500$ I'd totally buy it.

[User has received an infraction for this post. No need to troll. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-07-29 at 06:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    this is because apple users buy the name/image, not the actual product itself.

I remember when the ipad came out and my sister and her friend were dying to have one. So I read up on it and saw all the stuff not supported by it and how you needed an AT&T account for internet useage. Then I tried to explain that it was nothing more than a plus sized ipod touch for blind people (like those plus sized tv remotes or telephones that have the giant numbers) and it was like talking to a brick wall. (she was 18 at the time)

When I think of apple I think of a Toyota Prius. When you ask 100 people what they think of when you say "fuel efficient and/or hybrid" all 100 of them will say a japanese make/model and the prius. Ignoring the prius now, if you look at any make out there, foriegn or domestic, they have cars with the same and better MPG than anything honda/toyota/nissan/kia put out there yet they are ignored because those foreigners are the norm.

long story short, apple products are the norm, everything else is just a computer.

Go ask anyone on the street or in a store and show them 2 pictures (one of an ipod and one of a generic mp3 player) and ask them to point to which one is an mp3 player. I bet 9/10 of them think an ipod is not an mp3 player.