Thread: recount fixed

recount fixed

massive dps today

5k higher on all fl bosses..? anyone noticed anything?
    Last edited by EuBloodSolder; 2011-07-29 at 01:15 AM.

eh...what?
    On topic tho, they need to fix recount, its not counting Guardian damage (elemental totems / warlock's Doomguard) for everyone
    for instance, i don't know why but my recount DO count those Guardian damages (Skada do as well but don't show on ur dps, just show for instance Fire Elemental 468k)
    I tested it with 2 friends of mine, all of us using the same recount version and it was showing on mine (My fire elemental damage AND the warlock's Doomguard damage) but neither of my friends were seeing it as well (the 3rd one being one mage).
    anyone noticed this as well? and why would just i see the guardian damage? i don't remenber using any sort of config on recount
    Can play any flavor of the month ;P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furie/advanced

Did they set it to show pet damage?

Skada>recount. Enough said

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if u didn't update ur recount or not but everyone in my guild runs match up with mine. they fixed it right when 4.2 came out and recount was lagging people out in game. people switched to skada when this happened, but when recount updated thru curse, it tracked guardians. u mite not have it updated or not reading it right.

Theres a bug in wow combat logs which sometime show extremely high DPS, aka the people who are logged at doing 40k+, this includes wol / recount / skada, etc.