There is a disc with an unsupported format in drive D: (eat shit, PowerDVD)

So I just got my LG Blue-Ray reader, and downloaded PowerDVD10 Ultra that came with it on the little coupon.. I'm running Win7, and my reader is hooked up normally in D:.

Today I tried watching some movies and it didn't let me, because it said that the disc was an unsupported format. It's Blue-Ray, I'm not colorblind or dumb to that point. It says it's not supported. I know the movie itself works, and my player can read normal DVDs just fine. Any ideas? I'll make sweet love to whoever can help with this problem, other forums can't seem to find a solution too. Thanks,

Chicken

Just like DVD software had issues for several years, so does BluRay. Go DRM? I personally would google it and try anything you find, I say this because I googled it and i'm not going to tell you every single thing I found that may or may not work. MY only suggestion, Arcsoft Total Media Theatre. Works pretty well, also this: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=149191

TMT is nice, and it also has the added bonus of having an Android remote control app.

Course i'd prefer it once some non.... hmm commercial software is able to navigate menus. MPC-HC can play the actual video files for the most part, but not menus, and sometimes subs/audio is goofy.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Just like DVD software had issues for several years, so does BluRay. Go DRM?
    Blueray is heaps worse due to all the monthly firmware updates you gotta do to play the latest blueray discs.

DVD as I recall was at worst regional locks, and the '+' and '-' format differences.

I meant the software, and being able to play DVDs on your computer.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2