370 Hunter/369 Prot/Ret Paly LF Raiding Guild

Hi Myself and my Pally friend are in the market for a new guild. I am 4/7, while my friend has experience with the boss but is 3/7. We believe we should be 7/7 with the amount of effort and play time we put into raiding. We are both serious raiders who know our classes very well, and are interested in joining a more serious raiding guild that our time frame can work with. Time is our biggest restraint, My friend work's a management position in the morning and goes to school full time in the afternoon, meaning we need a late night raiding guild. Time zone is CST (Central Standard Time)

-Pally : ILvL-369 / FL-3/7
    Main spec Protection / off Spec Ret (However, he knows Ret quite well despite it being his off spec. Current Ret ILvL is 364 and he is willing to play Ret as main for the right guild if needed. )

-Hunter : ILvL370 FL-4/7
    Spec Survival.. Commonly 22k+ DPS

-What we are looking for : A core raiding spot in a serious raiding guild that expects to push forward in FL and work hard at being the best it can in the current raid teir.
    -Raid times we are looking for CST)
    Mon & Weds : start 10pm till w/e
    Tues & Thurs : start 8pm till w/e
    Fri, Sat & Sun : Any time.

We are both willing to server / faction change for the right guild, if you are out there please hit us up.

10 characters for a bump

Deserted
    US-Stormscale / Alliance / TehBoX
    tehbox.net

Raid Schedule:
    Raid 1: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am PST
    Raid 2: Saturday- Monday 8:00pm-12:00am PST

Current Progression:
    Cataclysm: 2/7h Firelands, 8/13 Tier 11, #1 Alliance raiding guild on Stormscale.

Previous Accomplishments:
    Icecrown: [12/12] (realm first h LK) Heroic: [12/12 HM + Glory of the Icecrown Raider]
    ToGC: [5/5 + Tribute to Mad Skill]
    Ulduar 25: [14/14 + Realm First Algalon] [9/9 HM + Realm First Alone in the Darkness]
    Ulduar 10: [14/14 + Herald of the Titans] [9/9 HM]
    Pre-3.1: [Heroic: Glory of the Raider]

If you think we'd be a great fit for your playing needs, please visit our website for more information. We are looking for reliable, dedicated, exceptional players who can demonstrate a broad understanding of their class and of PvE mechanics. Moreover, you should be able to take a joke and have a good sense of humor, but also be willing to take constructive criticism and communicate with the rest of the guild.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our guild website tehbox.net and fill out an application. If you wish to speak with us directly, ask for an officer (Andabelle, Arbitrr, Benart, Brownnie, or Whishann) in-game. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!