Installing Cataclysm with DVD

So i re-installed windows today and was installing WoW with the Cataclysm DVD from the stores
    everything installs fine from the DVD but when i get the launcher downloading the rest of the game (7.7GB) the download is soo slow like 10kbps-400kbps.
    Now my internet is 25mbps so it should be downloading at like 2.8mbps... it wont go any higher.
    i have tried disabling the firewall (AVG firewall) and even used the windows firewall. i still get crap download speeds.
    i have reset the router to factory, enabled the ports from the support page from blizzard. nothing... still slow.
    would trying to download the full game from the account page make it faster (as in not using the DVD files)? is there a lesser priority for DVD installers?
    its been 7 hours and only 400mb done or 7.7gb

and i only have Enabled p2p and download WoW while playing checked off (i have also tried with p2p off still nothing)

I completely installed WoW from B-net and it took 14 hours. mac or pc, i never got wow patches to download fast.

Having a connection of such and such speed, does not guarantee you will get those speeds from everywhere. There could be routing issues, could be server issues, etc.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

When i have speed problems im changing P2P setting.

alright then i will let it go over night and see where its at
    thanks for the responses