Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

RaidBots, Masterwork Elementium Deathblade, 2011 EU Bnet Invitational, Fan Art

RaidBots.com - Classes and Specs comparisons in Raids
    If you ever wondered if you suck more than that other guy in your raid, or if your spec is just slightly underpowered compared to his on the boss you're currently fighting, RaidBots.com's statistics is probably the answer to your questions!

It features spec scores and DPS stats for all classes in the game based on WorldofLogs parses and it should help you get an idea of how you're supposed to perform. You can also filter stats by boss/instance/difficulty through the menu on the right and if you're a little desperate, it might be an interesting way to know which classes you want to stack to defeat a specific boss ... but please don't hate me for saying that.

The picture below is the current ranking of classes in 25-Man heroic mode, keep in mind that guilds are still working on those bosses and it will take a few more weeks for them to stabilize. And yes, the mages going up to 52000 DPS is most likely a bug from the Alysrazor fight, but I'm going to point it out just in case.

Masterwork Elementium Deathblade changed to 3.5 Speed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The reason for this confusion stemmed from a quirk in the way item hotfixes have to be applied, unfortunately. We hope to have the item's data completely corrected soon so others are not caught off guard by what the tooltip currently states.

Yes, obviously Blizzard needs to fix the tooltip on the pattern and the item if they're not going to just make it 3.80 like it ought to be. But, I think the real question ought to be:

Why isn't it 3.80 anyway?
    At 3.80 speed, the weapon was over-performing relative to its cost and the ease with which it can be obtained.

[...] We wanted this weapon to be roughly on par with weapons from the previous tier, since it can be purchased from the Auction House. It wasn't intended to compete as much with current raid drops, as it felt weird that a strength-based DPS crafted weapon was more attractive than some of its counterparts.

More Free VoDs to Prepare for the 2011 European Battle.net Invitational
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It’s time to get warmed up for the free HD live stream of the 2011 European Battle.net Invitational. We’ve begun uploading free VoDs from some of the best StarCraft II, Warcraft III and World of Warcraft matches from last year’s event, and there’s a new video waiting for you!

Interested in watching Arena matches between the best European eSport teams? Then you should watch the videos of the final of the 2010 European World of Warcraft Arena Invitational! This four-round final pitched two Arena titans against each other: French eSport team ’aAa’ (‘against All authority’) and ‘L.C.ActioN’ (‘LightZ CaMerA ActioN’), with several of the best European players among their rosters. This clash of two mirror teams will also be remembered as the bloody reunion of two former team mates, but this time on opposite sides of the arena: world famous ‘L. C. ActioN’ warlock Inflame, and ‘aAa’ restoration druid Enigmz.

Watch these fierce battles on the 2011 European Battle.net Invitational website to find out who clinched the 5,000 USD first place prize.

Be sure to come back frequently as we will regularly add more free VODs!

New Warcraft Fan Art
    The Blizzard Fan Art Section has been updated with four new pieces of fan artwork set within the Warcraft universe.

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-07-29 at 07:55 AM.

I'm hoping that 3.50 change will be reverted as it is a similar flaw as the 371-honor gear incident. Even though I'm on EU, I'm tracking the topic(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8698161?page=1) and posting on it(Free 7-days for the win) from my lvl.1 rRgue, Zenrei.

...and first(for the first time)
    Last edited by ZenX; 2011-07-29 at 06:38 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My god look it the rogues :_;

SADDDDDDD

I'm so sad playing my rogue now

lawlz at arcane mage

Combat and Assassination seem to be doing alright, still could be much higher and I don't might sub being low since it seems more fit for PVP

look at the mAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgessss....... and back down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post

SADDDDDDD

That was pre 4.2 though, unholy DK's are taking the worst of it now.

I want my truegold/orbs back from making that weapon >

Oh great, they'll nerf SPriests again...

Deleted
    zomfg retarded blizz, grap proovs that dks have bad deeps. plz fix our problem and gief us buffs. blue reply on this plz!!!!!1

Deleted
    Cool, Combat > Assassination :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post

SADDDDDDD

Enhancement and Retribution are BELOW A ROGUE PVP SPEC.

What on earth is wrong with you?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    I'm hoping that 3.50 change will be reverted as it is a similar flaw as the 371-honor gear incident. Even though I'm on EU, I'm tracking the topic(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8698161?page=1) and posting on it(Free 7-days for the win) from my lvl.1 rRgue, Zenrei.

...and first(for the first time)
    Hmm, I'm not really sure it's the same thing. This 3.50 change wasn't changed like... today. It's been 3.5 since before the patch launched, the tooltip was sadly just bugged. So it's a bug, not really a change. But I guess we'll see where they go with it, my guess is not much.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Enhancement and Retribution are BELOW A ROGUE PVP SPEC.

What on earth is wrong with you?
    Sub can do good btw

The people that can play it?

Yeah they can play it VERY well, Sub isn't exactly ''the pvp'' spec but it is the prefered spec; It can be used in pvE and the people that play it can do good as well and in addition it can be better then both combat / assassination depending on the encounter and of course

The player itself

Done deal

Yeah what is wrong with me?
    Last edited by Resentful; 2011-07-29 at 06:48 AM.

Any idea what caused the mage spike? Don't play one myself so have no idea.

I am soo glad I am a Warrior =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    Id assume its Alysrazor. hard cast pyroblast, then cast combustion to hit the two adds that channel=400K DPS
    At least, Id assume so

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    zomfg retarded blizz, grap proovs that dks have bad deeps. plz fix our problem and gief us buffs. blue reply on this plz!!!!!1
    you assume they dont have this data (or better data). they aren't as worried about certain specs sucking compared to others. dks are not in bad shape, just unholy is. but as you can see frost is up with rest of the dps. That's not as big as say shaman in generla always being on bottom, but the recent hotfix shows they acknowledged that much.

I don't even see Frost mages on there Boub That blue line that's spiking is Fire mages, and pretty sure that's because of the insane amount of damage they can do during Alyzrasor burn phase with the haste + crit buffs and mastery stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Hmm, I'm not really sure it's the same thing. This 3.50 change wasn't changed like... today. It's been 3.5 since before the patch launched, the tooltip was sadly just bugged. So it's a bug, not really a change. But I guess we'll see where they go with it, my guess is not much.
    In that case, please read(and its references) for clarity regarding my argument on this topic: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...61?page=19#363

I was one of the first few people to access new BS recipes(I raced for 1H axes for myself) on my server, however, to my knowledge the correct tooltip was only displayed in Wowhead's database, and the clarity on weapon's performance was only available when one of them was crafted and equipped, resulting in the player seeing the weapon having a base speed of 3.50 rather than 3.80(The tooltip for both recipe and the weapon is still not fixed as of the last hour) upon checking their stats window.

In the end, this is a bigger mistake on a smaller scale on Blizzard's side(compared to 371-honor gear incident), hope they attempt for a form of compensation as they did with the 4k honor compensation(I have offered solutions in the official forum, check the link if you want), and hope they don't repeat such mistakes again, as they are getting their credibility getting hurt little by little through such things.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    Guessing Alysrazor.