Arcane mage who has some questions, in need of help

First off here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nibler/simple
    I have been using simcraft and it says for my scale factors that crit would be my best stat. the problem is that almost every arcane mage i meet says crit is the lowest stat, below haste and mastery.
    So i reforged for haste soft cap then rest crit.

So my question is how accurate is Simcraft and would i do more damage if i reforged for haste/mastery?

Deleted
    Looking pretty good, Mastery is after Int the mainstat. So reforge Crit or Haste to mastery. Or reforge crit and haste to Hit if you need it, in sted of converting Mastery to Hit. So change reforge on your Neck and Ring and Offhand, reforge your Back + Mainhand to Mastery as well.

Now the trick is to keep your mana high for bigger hits (Mastery (Mana-Adept) does that).

Your Hitrate is around 16%, wich does well for a Arcane Mage these days.

Deleted
    your reforging is sloppy it seems, i think you should swap in haste for hit , and try to keep crit untouched, on items with haste/hit put haste to crit, keep crit/mastery untouched

First of all change your spec a bit, take the 2 talents in firepower + the 1 talent in Nether Vortex and put them in Prismatic cloak, a must have talent imo... Also your reforging, get hit capped first of all, reforge the crit on ur gloves to hit. You really want to get as much mastery as you can while maintaining hit cap, you should reforge the haste on ur off hand to mastery. And dont be cheap, get 65 mastery on gloves and 20 stats on chest!