Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i noticed i got a serious problem with CC especially with rogues. Skilled once kill me with ease. Cheapshot>stun>stun>blind>smokebomb... before i can move out of the Smoke i am dead.. there isnt much to defend me. My Stun lasts too shot and has a Cd wich takes Ages, almost all classes got something to keep at my toe when i use Speed of light (twice).. i have no fear no nothing, to interrupt something i need to be in meleerange wich isnt a good idea most of the time.. LoS is the only way but in BGs there often isnt much to hide behind.. so how you pros do it? I feel so weak against all that CC is there any chance to counter it?
    Last edited by Uriel; 2011-08-16 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    i noticed i got a serious problem with CC especially with rogues. Skilled once kill me with ease. Cheapshot>stun>stun>blind>smokebomb... before i can move out of the Smoke i am dead.. there isnt much to defend me. My Stun lasts too shot and has a Cd wich takes Ages, almost all classes got something to keep at my toe when i use Speed of light (twice).. i have no fear no nothing, to interrupt something i need to be in meleerange wich isnt a good idea most of the time.. LoS is the only way but in BGs there often isnt much to hide behind.. so how you pros do it? I feel so weak against all that CC is there any chance to counter it?
    This is mostly about gear I think. Once you get above 3k resilience you start noticing the difference. Right now, with 3.8k resil I feel that any one class will have a very very tough time getting me down on his own if at all, even rogues. By the time their stuns and such wear off, I have 3 holy powers and Holy Shock off cd, stun them, Flash of light, Holy shock, Word of Glory (with beacon of light on yourself) and you're good to go.

Honestly. The times I have trouble in rated battlegrounds is when I have very good interrupters and dps'ers on my constantly and in normal battleground earlier today I had 4 people on me and managed to still outheal them until I reached my teammates. About CC, Use hand of salvation wisely, make sure you drop it on a teammate that will take dmg and this will break you out of your CC, other than that, use trinket or bubble to get out of CC if you really have to, otherwise, sit it out =)
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been working on gearing my new pally for PVP and I just threw myself into BGs. I'm fairly durable which is kind of surprising considering I don't even have 1500 resilience yet. I've been using my PVE healing spec for PVP simply because I still need my offspec for dailies and to finish up some quests for rep. I've only been 85 for less than a week and a half on my paladin and I've spent the majority of my time gearing for PVE. I even did some 3v3 with the ever popular holy paladin in PVE gear + double DK team. We went 8 and 4 which was kinda bad, kinda what I was expecting.

Here's my pally, think I logged out in my "PVP" gear as I was doing BGs before bed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Fuligin/simple

Check out my baller pvp trinket. Everyone gets jealous when they see it.