Deleted

Rate the current classes in PvP

So guys - I, and probably some other champs around here probably wonder how the classes stand in todays PvP, so I'd like you to rate the classes 1-10 where 1 is the class that's currently the 'best' standing and 10 is the worst class.
    If you don't mind, please to add which specc is the better as well, but that's not necessary.

We have: Mages, Warlocks, Rogues, Shamans, Warriors, Paladins, Hunters, Priests, Death Knights and Druids. Rate away!

Look a few threads down. There's an 8 page long discussion on the best PvP class. Go there.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AQrunnr View Post
    Look a few threads down. There's an 8 page long discussion on the best PvP class. Go there.
    Well...Then I missed that x) Sorry, but what is it called? I checked the 3 first pages of recent threads, but didn't see anything.
    but if that's the case, then a mod might as well delete this thread :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    Well...Then I missed that x) Sorry, but what is it called? I checked the 3 first pages of recent threads, but didn't see anything.
    but if that's the case, then a mod might as well delete this thread :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ss-in-the-game.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

1v1 =/= best

OP could refer to actual PvP, like arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, i have only experience in 1 class exclusively when talking PvP. And i think we are pretty damn well balanced apart from a few minor things.

(If you wonder what class, just click my signature.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    We have: Mages, Warlocks, Rogues, Shamans, Warriors, Paladins, Hunters, Priests, Death Knights and Druids. Rate away!
    2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 8, 10, 5, 7, 9.

Frost, Affliction, ShS, resto, arms, holy, marks, disc, unholy, resto. If we took into account feral and ret, for example, druids would obviously rank quite a fair bit higher than 9 and paladins would rank lower than 8.

INB4 bads complain about ferals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    INB4 bads complain about ferals.
    i much much prefer my warrior to my feral....easily

Deleted
    Shamans - Paladins - Rogue - Death Knight - Mage - Warrior - Priest - Druid - Warlock - Hunter.
    (Resto) (Holy) (Subt) (Frost) (Frost) (Arms) (Disc) (Feral) (Afflic) (MM)

And don't come up with "lol warlocks are in 7/10 Arena Tournament teams so they must be OP". Look again and notice that every lock needed a resto shaman healing the warlock because no other class could heal him.
    Rogues are pretty high as I think they have some really unique and gamebreaking abilities (smokebomb, redirect, CC, combat reset,...).
    Last edited by mmoc07b172f625; 2011-07-30 at 03:24 AM.

I'm not really sure how to go about rating healers against dps. For example: resto shaman overperform and are very dominant in arena representation, but since a healer slot on each team is expected, that only really means that they are too strong relative to other healers, not all other classes.

Damage: Warlock, mage, rogue, warrior, druid, deathknight, hunter, priest, shaman, paladin.
    Healers: Shaman, priest, paladin, druid.

I never noticed how close a lot of classes are until trying to rank them just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aterbus
    Look again and notice that every lock needed a resto shaman healing the warlock because no other class could heal him.
    So what? That's like saying melee cleave damage is only suffocating because of freedom. If the end result is effective, that's all there is to it. Wait, never mind. I want to play this game too:

Rogues are actually the worst-off class in the game. Most of them can only compete by being supported by insane warlock damage and dispel protection, so it doesn't count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    Shamans - Paladins - Rogue - Death Knight - Mage - Warrior - Priest - Druid - Warlock - Hunter.
    (Resto) (Holy) (Subt) (Frost) (Frost) (Arms) (Disc) (Feral) (Afflic) (MM)

And don't come up with "lol warlocks are in 7/10 Arena Tournament teams so they must be OP". Look again and notice that every lock needed a resto shaman healing the warlock because no other class could heal him.
    Wait.

Wait.

Are you ACTUALLY ranking paladins as the SECOND best class? And saying WARLOCKS are the second WORST right in front of hunters? And that frost DKs (who do not actually exist in high rated arena anymore) are better than MAGES?

Are you on drugs? Trolling? Or just generally talking out of your anus without actually having played arena (ever)?

Warlocks are EVERYWHERE, and the fact they are everywhere is not only because of shamans, who by the way, say the exact same thing "lol we're only the best healer by a fucking milestone because we play with locks, mages and rogues xD they'r the OP ones". Warlocks play with shamans because they are the BEST healer, same EXACT reason shamans play with warlocks (because they are the BEST caster) and not smite priests or shockadins.

Also, I know several WLPs that finished in the top 10 (at the very least) last season, does that mean paladins were OP because a lock needed a paladin to heal him because no one else (LMAO) could? Probably did, right, I mean, according to you paladins are the BETTER than EVERY class at arena and just behind shamans. Also, WLD worked too, there was one getting rank 1 in EU. Were druids OP because they could heal locks? A friend of mine played WLPriest to rank 1 too, want me to link their armouries? Ah, okay, priests were overpowered too, I understand, I mean they could heal warlocks, and they still can, wtf.

Seriously, do not talk about arena balance. Ever again. You're a disgrace.

In my own opinion of importance in 3s for example, dps wise : rogue > aff lock > frost mage > arms war > feral dudu > enh sham > dk unholy, frost is too squishy imo > spriest > MM hunter > Ret pally
    Healing wise : Rshammy > Dpriest > Hpala > Rdudu, Hpala and Rdudu are about the same tho...its just my opinion to put paladin before druid..