Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading a book called The Sculptor.

In High Heels series by Gemma Halliday. Currently on Murder in High Heels. if you like Who Done It stories with a bit of sarcasm and humor these are the books. Great read.

Just started a clash of kings.

I'm about to start a new book but I was hoping for some suggestions!

They are both by Crichton (I've never read Crichton) and they are Pirate Latitudes and Micro. Can anyone recommend one over the other?

Well I guess they are actually half by Crichton.

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Deleted
    David Moody's Them or Us. The last book in his Hater trilogy. Awesome books if you like crazy aggressive people killing everyone type genre. Think 38 weeks later, but less monstery. I highly recommend it to horror fans.

Deleted
    Robert Harris` - Pompeii. Almost finjished, great read

15+ Year Old Account
    Just started Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain. Really love his writing. Reminds me a little of Hunter S Thompson.

A Song of Ice and Fire: Book 1, A Game of Thrones. Got the four others waiting after it, so I believe I will have enough to read for some time

just finished reading george rr martins "a dance with dragons" - now reading last book of the eragon series(much better than the film), and on feb 13th i will be reading raymond e fiest latest "a crown imperilled" - all good books btw if any1 wants to know

Dune series, onto the 6th, Chapter House Dune.

I just hope the next two sequels by the authors son Brian are just as good. Might buy all the other ones too if they are.

Deleted
    "A Feast for Crows" George RR Martin

10+ Year Old Account
    I got about halfway through 'John Dies at the End' by David Wong when my reader died.

So I started 'What I Talk About When I Talk About Running' by Haruki Murakami.

Deleted
    Now reading the 'Lord of The Rings' trilogy in English (my native language is Dutch, from Belgium)

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Dune series, onto the 6th, Chapter House Dune.

I just hope the next two sequels by the authors son Brian are just as good. Might buy all the other ones too if they are.
    Don't get your hopes up, they are ok but not worth re-reading so best borrowing from library.

Derren Brown: Tricks of the Mind

Also, A Feast For Crows (G.R.R. Martin)

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Just finished reading Divergent of the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. The book really started out strong and continued that strength throughout most of the book. The climax however was really "Meh" for me though. Though I suppose most books with a continuation series, have pretty meh endings.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-10 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Huge spell edit

Deleted
    James Patterson - The Christmas Wedding

Deleted
    David Eddings
    The Malloreon series, book 2: King of the Murgos

Really good fantasy! Anyone that hasn't read it, should!

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    THIS. Do yourselves all a favor and read this book, also the 2nd one is out as well. Brilliant books. He is the next big thing, so well written and intelligent, kick-ass story.
    Yeah, I agree. The only bad thing is once you are done the first 2 you have to wait for the third one! I heard It might take another year or 2 before the third one comes out....
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube