Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Song of Fire and Ice series of books.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

Neil Stephenson - The Baroque Cycle

Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Grey

Just finished A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin (5th book of the Game of Thrones series)

Now I'm reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (3rd Hunger Games book).

Yea...I pretty much read whatever the TV or movies tell me to -.-

Stood in the Fire slambulance76's Avatar
    Mo Hayder - 'Birdman'
    'They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts. '
    Sapphire - 'Almost Famous'

Just finished PG Wodehouse's "Do Butlers Burgle Banks?" You can never be sad with this man's work. Now part-way through his compilation "Nothing Serious."

Also reading Glen Cook's Short story compilation Winter's Dreams, which has a lot of starfisher-related stuff in it.

Right now - Song of Ice and Fire book 3
    Last edited by LorellaiLaLa; 2012-06-16 at 08:22 AM.

A Dance with Dragons currently

The Midnight Circus by Erin Morgenstern

highly, highly, highly recommended.

Mechagnome
    Currently reading A storm of Swords part 1 of the series A song of Ice and Fire.

Wilkie Collins - The Moonstone

I almost never read, but I've made myself to begin reading The Hunger Games series. So currently I'm reading the first of the trilogy. So amazing.

I am currently reading mmo-champion genre fantasy.

Eon - Alison Goodman

Just finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Fault In Our Stars. I think I might try and finish the Game of Thrones series, or I could buy the last book in Chris d'Lacey's Last Dragon series. Or finish off all the other 40+ books I've still to read. Well, okay. This will be difficult to choose.

Just finished the Hunger Games series.
    Was very much surprised at how good the books were. I had not expected as much. May be slightly sexist of me, but a female author writing about a 16 year old girl who can not decide who she loves... Well, the premise did not sound very good.

Was absolutely captivated during the first two books though. The third and last one I was not that fond of, but it worked out alright to round of the story.

For guys, try this book out. Despite what you might have heard, this series is not aimed exclusively at teenage girls.

Torethirnyi the Astral Walker - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - Temporarily out of Retirement

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    WoT has nothing on aSoIaF. If you liked GRRM, head over to the Erikson section with Malazan Book of the Fallen. 10 books, finished, epic fantasy. (And unlike GRRM, it actually has blatant magic, which was a gripe I had with GRRM.)
    This.

Currently reading through Dust of Dreams again (the 9th book of the series). I really like the fact that Erikson doesn't mind leaving the reader in the dark, or consider any of the characters to be inviolate. Oh, and the assumption that his readers are intelligent of course.

Brothers to the Death by Darren Shan

I finished 11/22/63 A Novel by Stephen King about last week. Went onto Arthas: Rise of the Lich King and finished that one last night. I heard in reviews that Christie Golden did a good job, and I was not let down by reviews. She's a really good writer and I'd love for her to do more books then she's already done in the WoW universe. Went onto The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this morning.