Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.

The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones, half way through book 3, got 4 and 5 waiting

I rarely read these days, but the show was too good not to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Changed it up and got some fiction, reading Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Actually pretty entertaining.

Got bit by the Warhammer 40k bug about 4 months ago. 20+ Books later, it's still going strong and only seems to get better.

Just started reading Wrath of Iron by Chris Wraight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Re-reading Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett.
    William Hamleigh, you complete and utter vile bastard! *shakes fist*
    I forgot how much I loathed him when I read the book the first time.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Finally finished Book 13 of the Wheel of Time series... It was wonderful. I can't wait for the last book. Now I am going to finally read Inheritance to finish up the Eragon Set, though I am mostly reading it just to finish them all and see how it ends. Should be fun easy reading though

Deleted
    Depends on my mood on the train home, I've got 3 books on the go at the moment:

Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
    Assassin's Quest - Robin Hobb (book 3 of the Farseer trilogy)
    Letter to a Christan Nation - Sam Harris

Deleted
    I am reading a book called "Under Floden" (Under the river) by a swedish writer.

It is the first book of a triology about human trafficking in Asia. A very good but horrifying book!

Deleted
    A Dance with Dragons, fantasy by George R.R. Martin and the fifth book of the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' saga. Enjoying it thoroughly thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Prelude to the Foundation" by Asimov. It's as the title suggests, a prelude to the popular book, Foundation. It's a sci fi set in the far future (10,000 AD or something like that) where a mathematician presents a paper on physcohistory which is the mathematical prediction of the future. That's as much as I'll say about it without giving away spoilers past the first 10 pages.

The walking dead (Again) if you count that, If not.

Im currently reading The portrait of Dorian gray by Oscar Wilde.

15+ Year Old Account
    The second book in the Legend of Drizzt series, Exile.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

I don't know if it counts as a book, but i am currently reading a lot of fanfiction (for those that don't know, it is stories taking place in an already existing universe, writing by a fan. Like a spinoff story). I currently reading one that is longer than the first 3 Harry Potter books... i dunno how people even find time to write them...

10+ Year Old Account
    A Peoples History of the United States from 1492-Present by Howard Zinn. I've read it before but it is always good to brush up.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    Iron Council by China Miéville - weird fiction/steampunk, I highly recommend the 'Bas Lag' series to anyone, the writing is fantastic

10+ Year Old Account
    On Writing by Stephen King

I think I'm about to crack open American Gods by Neil Gaiman today too. I have so many books on my Kindle (that I haven't read yet). Kind of overwhelming.

Love that "One Click" buying on Amazon lol.

An Irish Country Doctor - A fun, easy read about a new GP's first steps into rural medicine. I haven't laughed at a book this much in a long time.

The Name of the Wind - On page ~300, fantastic thus far. Excellent story and a great magic system.

The Balkans: A Short History - I know practically nothing about the history of this region. It has been quite informative thus far.

Peter and the Sword of Mercy - The 4th book in the Peter and the Starcatchers series. I've loved this whole series thus far. HIGHLY recommend reading them all!

The Hobbit, so excited for the new Movie!

The Mullahs Storm - Thomas Young, started it the other day and near done....great read so far