Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson. Not long before A Memory of Light comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Loved it so much and so many feels

Also Toot toot is best winterfey ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Loved it so much and so many feels

Also Toot toot is best winterfey ever.
    Toot Toot and Captain Hook are going to have so many faerie babies by book 18.

Artemis Fowl and The Last Guardian

Used to read Artemis Fowl books when I was a lot younger, and I still keep readin' them.
    Heyoo!

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Toot Toot and Captain Hook are going to have so many faerie babies by book 18.
    So many babies

Karen Chance - Hunt the Moon

Casual vacancy

I'm reading plenty of books at the moment (I like to have variation)
    No Humans Involved, Kelley Armstrong
    The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien
    Dead Locked, Charlaine Harris
    Life, Universe and Everything, Douglas Adams
    Just to name a few

Currently rereading the Wheel of Time so that I am ready for when the 14th book comes out in January. On Path of Daggers right now.

Right now I'm reading The Well of Tears, the second book in the Crowthistle Chronicles. It's a bit different from the fantasy I usually read as the language is very "oldish" with a lot of fancy wording and stuff. It's an okay series, so far the second volume is a lot better then the first. The characters in the first wasn't really interesting but the ones in the second makes me continue reading atleast.

I don't have time to read anymore (not since the baby arrived) so I listen to audiobooks during my commute to work. Making my way through the third book of A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE now.

- MJ

Sword Art Online, a Japanese series of light novels. Pretty freaking addictive when you love MMO's. Currently on volume 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaiyus View Post
    Sword Art Online, a Japanese series of light novels. Pretty freaking addictive when you love MMO's. Currently on volume 7.
    read those too. the anime is so much badass.

Just started reading the Game of Thrones books by George R. R. Martin I'm halfway trough the first book and I'm loving it so far! Ever since I watched the first two seasons of GoT on TV I've been in love with this.

I'm currently reading three books;

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, awesome book which I can recommend to anyone whose IQ exceeds their shoesize,
    House of Suns by Alastair Reynolds, amazing and extremely interesting scifi (space opera to be precise) book by an ex astrophysicist writer with great ideas that might one day be true,
    and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, one of his less known books yet I find it to be on par with the legendary Da Vinci Code.

Just finished War of the Ancients: The Demon Soul. I'll probably start The Sundering tomorrow to end the trilogy. I've enjoyed the first 2 books so far, but I think it's time to go to a different time in Warcraft history.
    Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.

The Cambridge History of China: Volume 10, Late Ch'ing 1800-1911, Part 1: Late Ch'ing 1800-1911

Please, suppress your yawns!

Quote Originally Posted by Seabert View Post

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, awesome book which I can recommend to anyone whose IQ exceeds their shoesize,
    House of Suns by Alastair Reynolds, amazing and extremely interesting scifi (space opera to be precise) book by an ex astrophysicist writer with great ideas that might one day be true,
    and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, one of his less known books yet I find it to be on par with the legendary Da Vinci Code.
    I've been reading The God Delusion for awhile. My wife is really religious so I can't read it often. Have it in my truck for when I forget to grab my current book or Nook. Almost done with Blackout by Mira Grant. Final book in this trilogy called The Newsflesh Trilogy. Really outstanding zombie apocalypse stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabert View Post

I've read digital fortress as well, it was quite an amazing book (Infact, I've read it at least 3 times...)

Currently plodding my way through Sun-Tzu The Art of Warfare
    Next up: Space Chronicles by Neil DeGrasse Tyson

And re-reading the harry potter series for what must be at least the 10th time....I sort of like to read them before bed each night, currently on the 6th book. (I swear though, I have them memorized at this point...)
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Currently on 1776. It's actually really interesting and a good read