Deleted

Tritton ax 180 problem

Hello there, I recently bought the trittiton ax 180 for my ps3 but when I was trying to plug it in I realized it doesnt work with hdmi and that I need RCA cables but the problem is that my tv doesnt have an audio output is there anything I can do?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does the TV or PS3 have the 3.5mm stereo out? Otherwise yes you're boned and should have checked your devices prior to purchase.

The PS3 can output audio via the RCA cabe and the HDMI at the same time, you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    The PS3 can output audio via the RCA cabe and the HDMI at the same time, you shouldn't have any problems at all.
    Yes, I know but the problem is that I don't have anywhere to connect the RCA cables since my tv doesnt have the jack

Quote Originally Posted by Skronx View Post
    Yes, I know but the problem is that I don't have anywhere to connect the RCA cables since my tv doesnt have the jack
    From what I understand of seeing some images of those headphones, you just connect the PS3 jacks on the headphone's adapters, you don't need to hook them up to the TV, they just give you the option in case you'd want to still have audio on the TV.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Take the red/white of the RCA and use the headphone jack to plug in direct to the rca on the PS3. Otherwise use an RCA Female to 3.5mm male adapter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    From what I understand of seeing some images of those headphones, you just connect the PS3 jacks on the headphone's adapters, you don't need to hook them up to the TV, they just give you the option in case you'd want to still have audio on the TV.
    wow, now that you said it I found the adapter thanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skronx View Post
    wow, now that you said it I found the adapter thanks lol
    Glad I could help