Poll: How long does a typical run take you?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    whats the best classes for this?

Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    Can you trash farm in a fresh raid or is it best to trash farm when shannox is down?
    You can do both but it's much easier with a cleared run. Non-cleared runs take around 20 minutes for me and I still die occasionally :x

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    whats the best classes for this?
    The best class for packs larger than 8 is an elemental shammy followed by survival hunters, fire mages then frost DKs. Only classes that can do the hounds are DKs and marks hunters.
    Last edited by Icpie; 2011-07-29 at 11:46 PM.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Roughly 300k so Far, I have kept about 150k worth of epics for guildies/alts/myself though.

I'm guessing Rogue trash farming is pretty much out of the question...as well as druid...god why do DKs get all the OP fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    I'm guessing Rogue trash farming is pretty much out of the question...as well as druid...god why do DKs get all the OP fun?
    Its actually easier and faster as a shaman soloing the 5 pyrelord packs on 25-man.

Anyway, I've personally solo'd in one form or another on my frost dk, mm hunter, and ele shaman. I've seen videos of fire mages and warlocks doing it too. I've heard that rogues can but never tried it or even looked for a video.

For questions on how, go to the respective class forums and look in the first page or three for threads on soloing trash.