Unholy dks are lowest dps.

Hmmm, thats interesting, I figured there were classes doing lower but i guess not. Maybe im looking at the graph wrong. I have to assume that the frost dps on that chart is talking about dw frost since 2h is under unholy making it the worst? Bummer for those who play 2h frost and unholy lol.

The picture below is the current ranking of classes in 25-Man heroic mode, keep in mind that guilds are still working on those bosses and it will take a few more weeks for them to stabilize.

Take the player not the class.

I'm not sure thats the best way to judge overall DPS... heck it doesn't list every spec. Its missing BM Hunters and Frost Mages.

I find it funny that Unholy DKs are the lowest on that chart but in our 25 man Heroic Raids our Unholy DK is usually top 5 on DPS charts (usually pulling 28-32k DPS). Where I'm somewhere in the middle (Frost DK) pulling around 25-28k.

not a sky is falling post, just chat. Please dont take this as another whiny unholy/2h frost player lol.

I can't really say for heroics since my guild isn't there yet, but I seriously doubt unholy is doing badly considering how well their main stat scales now. I'd say it's just because of how tricky it is to time everything correctly compared to frost. Lining up Super Timmy with unholy frenzy and gargoyle, and well as throttling death coils and being able to avoid capping out runes with haste; the chances of getting all of this to flow well is what hampers unholy for most people I'm guessing, not to mention this is what allows frost greater control over target switching and reaction periods because of frost being more of a reactive spec.

Still, strength scales way too much for unholy to be far behind frost at high gear levels, I'm certain of it. People just need to stack their haste and time their abilities right and they'll be fine.