Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I consider myself pretty smart (clearly above average). I haven't played this game that long though, since start of Wotlk with some pauses. I think now that I'm a good player, and that I might, MIGHT, have the potential to be a great player if I invest enough time. I would never be able to handle that grind like raiding that they do and I doubt I would ever be just that good.

Just waiting for our guild to start focusing on HC modes now, just need to get 2 players back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    'If I would like and have the time to play for World First I could for sure'.

http://www.methodwow.com/board/forum...5-Applications

Saved Applications 12
    Declined Applications 1390

<3
    the problem is that you get a lot of recruits (to all guilds) that:
    1. didn't bother reading the "read me"-post.
    2. thought that you do not have to spend more than 5 minutes on an application.
    3. can not follow simple instructions such as "lihk UI here".
    4. think that writing "I'm awesome because I'm the highest on the charts in my guild" when the guild is ranked the 56010th in the world will be sufficient to be accepted.

famous guilds just get more applications.

High progression guilds also have a much more rigorous interview process that many people cannot pass, regardless of the performance in the logs they submit. The damage you do is only one aspect of what they look for.