Titan grip for paladins

2 hander + shield

also holy shield should get the diablo 2 holy shield animation

Wanted a 2H+Shield for a long time. Seeing a Paladin without a shield is just weird. If its unbalanced, Blizzard could just make it so that ret got none of the armor from the shield for PvP.

i dont think it would be unbalanced, because im pretty sure shield actually dont do that much for non tank specs (ele) other then the extra armor bonus. also if you talent pally titans grip they could make you do like 10% less damage? to make up for the armor and extra stats from the shield. just the same way blizzard balanced fury warriors using titans grip or using 2 one handed weapons instead

LOL

oh shit are you serious?
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    i dont think it would be unbalanced, because im pretty sure shield actually dont do that much for non tank specs (ele) other then the extra armor bonus. also if you talent pally titans grip they could make you do like 10% less damage? to make up for the armor and extra stats from the shield. just the same way blizzard balanced fury warriors using titans grip or using 2 one handed weapons instead
    Bad idea as rets would do way too low dps in pve I guess you make them take 10 or 20% more physical damage tho.

well just make it the same way as fury warrior.. 2 one handers do as much damage as 2 two handers

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 01:19 AM ----------

this idea is so cool someone should post it in the official forums!

10+ Year Old Account
    better idea, still Titan's grip, Still 2h and shield..

but make it for PROT
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

nawww not prot it wouldnt be epic because prot does weak damage

No.

lol

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    better idea, still Titan's grip, Still 2h and shield..

but make it for PROT
    OH YOU!

Why don't they just, ya know, not and learn how to design a spec correctly? No? Alright, titan's grip for Paladins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Someone just post this on official forums please blizzard has to see this

Give paladins stealth imo