Thread: what do

what do

I have a level 80 pally that i had back before i quit, i'm coming back & want to start him up - Should i just start doing the cata quests? If so where do i start OR dungeons or something, idk this is props a stupid question anyways

(I can't post my armory search "Apexx" i'm on caelestrasz)

Quest to get the Cata greens, then start doing dungeons.

Starting Cata zones are Mount Hyjal And Vash'jir. To get the quest(s) to start them. go to the Heroes Board in Org, or SW. Whichever faction you are. Also, questing to get gear is the best way,
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Zarim View Post
    Quest to get the Cata greens, then start doing dungeons.
    where do i start questing? Also does any one know of any ret guides out there?

edit: alright thanks phil
    Last edited by Bert stare; 2011-07-30 at 03:10 AM.

Deleted
    You start with the quest from the big sign there is in stormwind/orgrimmar. I'd say you should go with the hyjal mountain quest instead of the vash'jir quest because you need the hyjal quests done for molten front dailies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert stare View Post
    where do i start questing? Also does any one know of any ret guides out there?

edit: alright thanks phil
    PAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, you were serious?

.. Sorry, had to. Just check out EJ and download CLCret or something, you'll learn it fast enough.

Pick up the quests at the hero's board and get the new flight thingy so you can fly in azeroth, then go quest till 85 :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Better to skip Vashj'ir and do Hyjal instead if you want to do Molten Front dailies at 85

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Pick up the quests at the hero's board and get the new flight thingy so you can fly in azeroth, then go quest till 85 :P
    Where do you get the new flight thingy?