Prot Pally Questions

Hello everyone,

I just recently switched over to Prot for the guild and I've been working very hard to get geared up ASAP. I've tried to read through all the guides etc but I've got a few questions. I know that for reforging it's pretty much Mastery>Dodge>Parry while ignoring Exp/Hit.. But I'm wondering if my Exp and Hit are too low? Is it possible for Prot Pallies to be too low in Expertise or Hit? I read somewhere that you're looking to be at like 1.3% hit?

I've posted my armory below, just looking for some advise to be the best I can.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Jarv/simple

Also, please don't joke my shoulders =P Got boned in ZA and have been trying to buy Edward the Odd or Heaving Plates for 3 weeks with no luck.

Deleted
    You're generally ok, but a few caveats on the gear front:

Enchant on Bracer -> Dodge is better than Stamina.
    Shoulders -> Already mentioned; need new ones + enchant.
    Trinkets -> Scales is a fairly crappy trinket despite its item level and Boar is a DPS trinket despite it's Mastery.
    Get your Enchanting up to the level where you can slap some enchants on those rings.

The best two to aim for in the short term would be the Mirror of Broken Images from Tol Barad (Still awesome even in Firelands) and the Moonwell Phial from the Molten Front daily quests. It provides almost as much stamina as the Scales but has a far superior "on use" bonus.