[TV] Sons of Anarchy (on Netflix)

Hey all,

Season 3 of SOA is due to hit store shelves next month, with season 4 premiering on FX Sept 6th. That being said, does anyone has ANY idea when season 3 will be added to Netflix? Its currently listed under the menu, but only shows a "save" option, with no dates listed.

Is there anywhere one can go to see when Netflix plans to add new content? I can't find anything online or on the website, so any insight would be appreciated.

I have to watch season 3 before the premiere in September!!!

/thanks in advance

all I can say is, don't hold your breath. i highly doubt anytime soon.. sure its high demand, but other tv shows are missing seasons from 2010 as well

I don't think you can ever know when Netflix adds things, they pretty much do what they can when they can. I've seen movies/series added one day and then a week later they were removed.

All I can say is find a way to watch it. Although it got some mixed reviews I thought Season 3 was damn good (just below season 1, better than season 2). The only family I have outside the US is in Ireland so I am a little biased and loved that story arc even more. My summer vacation was a month trip to Spain with friends from college and now I'm stuck living cheap while I pay back some debt from that trip so I'm definitely ready for summer to be over and fall to get here. SoA, Dexter, The Walking Dead (a full season!!), and all the half hr comedies I like (TBBT, HIMYM, Californication, The League and Community), it should be a good year for television.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oof. I didn't like season 3 much at all. I thought the whole Ireland trip was kinda dry. This season seems to be picking up nicely. A major cast member is going to die here soon. I'm thinking Piney is going to have a bad year personally. I'm also thinking Gemma is getting a little to in over her head. She thinks she's a member of the club and she pretty much is pulling Clay's strings, but shes over-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Oof. I didn't like season 3 much at all. I thought the whole Ireland trip was kinda dry.
    The end of season 3 is one of the best season endings in television history. The Ireland trip may have been drug out longer than need be, but the end more than made up for the slow start.