10+ Year Old Account

crazy ms need help!

Hey, im having terrible ingame ms in both WOW and Battlefield Badcompany2 (WOW 1800ms+ & BFBC2 999ping).

I did a speed test, im only at 23.5 mbps DL and 1 mbps UL (I have one of the best plans in Australia, only reason its low is because im at the other side of my house with wireless, rather than cable, atm...)

This only started happening last night, before it started I was on less than 200ms which is normal here, I log out of WOW to play BFBC2, I get some pop up when the game is loading about allowing this software to run or whatever, and then it just all dies, and its really annoying, please help me!

Sorry if I posted in wrong section, dont usually post here.

Which program asked for permission to run?
    Which programs are connected or are asking to connect to the internet?
    Have you tried restarting your router
    Have you tried restarting your computer?
    Have you tried clearing your DNS cache?
    Have you done a traceroute to the Blizzard servers?

Deleted
    The only time I have such bad connections is if bit torrent or suchlike is running.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it is asking permission about the game, it is sometimes asking if a connection is ok as well. So when you press no, the game will basically die because you just essentially killed the connection. If you are about to play a game and it gives you a pop up box, read the box. If the box has stuff in it about the game or mentions the game company just hit yes its ok next time. Sometimes it is also firewall permissions as well. Your computer will ask if it is ok to "talk" to a certain game through the firewall, again if you hit no, then the computer wont let you play it. Just a few suggestions, but it sounds like one of those type situations.
    CM 690II Advanced / Lamptron FC-6 / Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 / G Skill Sniper Series (2x4)8GB 1.25V DDR3 1600 / CM Hyper 212+ / I5 2500k stock / 2x MSI HD 6950 2GB ( Reference / Stock ) Crossfire / Corsair TX850 V2 ES / Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200RPM / Sony CD/DVD / Windows 7
    Overclocking almost done! 4.4 GHZ still working on it!! Wait.......where is all that smoke coming from?